In this post today, we will show you the list of all faculties and courses that are offered in COE Minna (Niger State College Of Education) in this year, 2021 and how you can gain admission to study your dream faculty in it.
Are you an intending applicant to study in Niger State College Of Education, Minna? If yes, then please read this content slowly for every needed information you have to know.
Read this also: how to apply for MTN foundation and as an undergraduate student in Nigeria in this year.
Meanwhile, the requirement into three (3) years NCE program are as per the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) guidelines which are as follows;
List of all faculties and courses that are offered in COE Minna in 2021
Below are the list of seven (7) faculties which are offered in Niger State College Of Education in 2021:
1. School of Education
School or faculty of Education in Niger State College Of Education has the following departments in 2020.
- Department of Curriculum
- Department of Foundations
- General Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Department of Special Education
2. School of Sciences
Niger State College Of Education is the best institution among its type across Nigeria that has faculty or school of pure sciences.
Below are the department of pure sciences course in Niger State College Of Education in 2020:
- Computer Education
- Integrated Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Physical and Health Education
- Department of Physics
See this also: how to study very long in the night without sleeping and pass an exam once and for all.
3. Arts And Social Sciences
Departments in School of Arts and Social Science in Niger State College Of Education, COE in 2020 are as follow:
- Christian Religious Studies
- Department of Geography
- Department of Islamic Studies
- Department of Social Studies
4. School or Faculty of Languages
- Arabic Language
- English Language
- French Language
- Hausa Language
- Igbo Language and
- Yoruba Language
5. School of technology or engineering education
Niger State College Of Education offers Engineering or Technical education to students.
Below are the departments of faculty or school of Engineering Technical in Niger State College Of Education in 2020.
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Metal Technology
- Wood Technology
6. School Of Vocational Education
Niger State College Of Education offers the following departments in school or faculty of Vocational Education:
- Agricultural Science
- Department of Business Education
- Fine Arts
- Department of Home Economics
Read this also: JAMB subject combination for every faculty and department in Nigeria in 2021.
Do you like to study in Niger State College Of Education? If yeah, then below are the requirements to gain admission into your dream faculty and department in this year:
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), NECO, or GCE ‘O’ level with credits in five subjects including English language and Mathematics.
- Two of the credits must be obtained in the courses the candidate wishes to offer.
- A grade II Teachers Certificate (TC II) with credits in five subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer, for the technical College, the subjects must include Mathematics/Arithmetic and other physical science subjects.
- NABTEB/City and Guild/WAEC Technical/Craft/International Part II Course B.
- Certificate in Building and Woodwork, Mechanical or Electrical trades respectively plus the Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with a least four credits passes in four academic subjects including Mathematics, Science, English Language and Social sciences.
- WASC (Commercial) or BSA Stage II Group Certificate with credits in the five(5) subjects at not more than two sittings.
If you know that this article has helped you know all the course and faculties offered in COE Minna, then please like or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Finally, please share this content with your friends in order to show that you care about them.
Read this also: how to upload any O’Level result (WAEC, NECO etc) to JAMB profile in this year.