In this article today, we’ll show you how how register for FPI Post UTME application of 2020, eligiblity of candidates and deadline of this application.
All candidates who sat for JAMB in 2020 and scored a minimum point of 140 and chose Federal Polytechnic as their first choice are hereby invited to register for FPI Post UTME.
FPI Post UTME 2020 Portal (How Register For Post UTME Of FPI)
If you want to apply for FPI Post UTME by your self correctly without doing any mistakes like other applicants do, then please follow these guides carefully.
Note: all candidates should know that this application can only be done online (internet connection enabled) with either capable smartphone or laptop.
First of all, before you can continue to do further application process, please visit the FPI Post UTME Portal (https://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng) to create your own account (FPI’s student portal).
To create your student account/portal, please provide the following correctly:
- Your surname
- First name
- JAMB registration number
- Valid phone number (preferably the one you used during JAMB registration)
- Valid and active email address (the one you used during JAMB registration also)
After you’ve created your student portal account, then press this link (https://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/login.php) to login to your account.
If you’ve logged in to your account successfully, then follow the prompts to make your post UTME registration fee payment.
Fill the form with your registered valid personal e-mail address and print out the payment invoice with Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code
Take the printed payment invoice to any nearest Nigerian commercial bank for the post UTME fee with the sum of sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)
Return (login) to the Federal Polytechnic, Idah website (https://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete your registration.
If your payment is already being made, then upon logging in your account, you’ll see a new button (Finish Registration), then click it
Then enter your correct JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second and other choice of courses.
Candidates should also upload the original JAMB result printout as well as their original SSCE certificates or statement of result on the their FPI student Portal and also on their JAMB profile.
If you are very sure that all the required information and documents have been provided correctly, then Print out the registration details.
FPI Latest News On Post UTME 2020
For those that want to get latest information on FPI Post UTME news for 2020, please join us on newsletter in order to get it via email instantly and securely by clicking here.
However, below are the latest news we have for on FPI Post UTME application for this year (2020) so far:
- Candidates of Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) should remember that the deadline of the submission of FPI Post UTME forms on-line is on 30th November, 2020
- Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means to contact them and also helps in creating student portal.
- Any candidates who has intentionally or unintentionally upload forged document or information will be disqualified automatically.
- Federal polytechnic, Idah or FPI will never change or edit the document and information provided by candidates. Hence enter a correct information of your self.
Recommended for you to read: Approved CBT Centres In Kogi State For 2020