Do you want to start a new side hustling in order to be making decent amount of money on a daily basis? If yes, then think about how you can become SIM card registration agent for Airtel network in your community.
In this post, we will show you how to become a SIM card registration agent of Airtel network step by step.
Read this also how to use Airtel youtube night data step by step
How to succeed as an Airtel SIM card registration agent
Airtel is one of the best network providers in Nigeria. In September 2021, it claimed to have 57 million plus Nigerian subscribers and still counting.
In a statistical manner, from January to August of 2021, the number of active loyal subscribers of Airtel in Nigeria were 50 million. Airtel is the third largest mobile telecoms operator in Nigeria, hence, if you become their agent today, there is a high chance for you to make money.
Airtel Nigeria has 26.8% mobile telephone market share and 46.8 million subscribers, according to the statistics released by Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) on 30 August 2019.
Airtel network limited is based in India and provides services in different countries in South Asia and in Africa. The company is a member of Airtel Africa, the holding firm for Bharti Airtel’s operations in 14 countries in Africa.
On 6th of May 2021, Airtel announced that C. Surendran as Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Airtel Nigeria. He is to take over from Mr. Segun Ogunsaya as the managing director with effect from August 1, 2021.
The new CEO of Airtel Nigeria was the former CEO of Airtel India and he had delivered exceptional performances which brought about increase in the company’s revenue in India.
Presently, Airtel Nigeria is headquartered at Plot L2, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos state, the biggest state and city in Nigeria.
Requirements to become Airtel SIM card registration agent
By becoming an approved Airtel SIM card registration agent, you can make over 50, 000 Naira in every month.
While you are a SIM card registration agent of Airtel in your community, if you want to earn more, you can also decide to additionally sell recharge card or airtime and doing welcome back of Airtel SIM cards to an existing customers who lost their SIM cards and want to retrieve it.
Some basic requirements to become an approved Airtel SIM card registration agent are:
- Valid identification document (either one of nation id card, voters card, passport, driver license)
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must have a permanent shop
- Active Airtel SIM card
- Must know how to use a mobile device
- You must have an active bank account
- Must know how to communicate with customers in a recommended way
- You must fully live in your location
- Must have a start up capital of at least 10, 000 Naira to buy some devices, for example, scanner, generator, fan, speaker for advertising your business and lots more.
As a matter of fact, you don’t have to be a millionaire before you can start an Airtel SIM card registration business, in this way, start with small capital today and don’t forget to think very big every time about how to improve your business.
How to become an Airtel SIM card registration agent very fast
To apply for an Airtel SIM card registration agent, simply follow the step by step guides below:
- Visit any nearest Airtel office, for example Airtel head office
- Then dial 743 via your Airtel SIM card
- Now, click here to download the application form of Airtel SIM card registration agent
- Fill the form which you have just downloaded and submit in the Airtel head office
- After that, any available active Airtel customer care will contact you when your application is reviewed
- Within 2 days of submitting your application, if it was being reviewed and approved, you will then be invited for training
- After the successful completion of the training, your shop will then be certified as an approved Airtel SIM Card Registration Center
- A tool kit containing everything needed for you to carry out seamless SIM card registration business will be issued to you
- Finally, Airtel technical agent will install its SIM Registration app (KYC) on your phone.
- However, its tool kit does not come with a scanner. You will have to get this yourself.
Alternatively, to use your mobile phone and apply online to become an Airtel SIM card registration agent, click here first, next, enter your registered and valid telephone number and click confirm button.
After that, please wait for a second to receive a passcode from Airtel for verifying your phone number.
When your passcode is sent successfully, enter it correctly in the required place where that requests ”enter your passcode”.
Make sure your phone is switched on and close by because you’ll need to enter the passcode on next screen to complete your registration.
Once you enter your telephone number and click on the submit button, you should receive a passcode via SMS.
How to locate any nearest approved Airtel SIM card registration agent
Airtel Nogeria has got thousands of agents who help its customers nation wide register their SIM card, upgrade their SIM card from 3G to 4G, activate their SIM cards, and lots more, hence, it may be difficult for you to know the agent who is an accredited one or not.
Please use the guides below to find out step by step guides of how to locate any nearest approved Airtel SIM card registration agent in every state in Nigeria.
To find the location of any Airtel SIM card registration agent, use KYC selfhelp platform by sending an SMS message or dialing a USSD code. KYC selfhelp platform creates ease of access to information on nearest KYC registration locations.
You can dial *386# for the activation of a new SIM card to find how to locate the nearest approved Airtel SIM card registration center or simply send HELP to 38600 in form of an SMS message.
Customers that want to register their lines can access the nearest Airtel touch-point for assistance as regards Airtel product and services, and get a list of outlets nearest to them using the USSD or the SMS platform as explained above.
Please note that the service above, KYC self help platform is available to all new and existing customers of Airtel and it is totally free of charge.
To know the name and address of all approved Airtel outlets or stores across every 36 state in Nigeria, you can also simply click here, then select your state and LGA from the dropdown and finally click submit tab.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to apply for Airtel SIM card registration and activation agent very fast step by step, please share it with your friends on social media and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates reaching from us to you for free of charge.
Read this also: cheat for Airtel data plan (subscribing USSD code and procedures).