In this article, we’ll show you you how to apply for NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) recruitment in 2021 on their portal.
Do you want to know latest news about the recruitment of National Drug Law in 2021/2022? I will inform you everything today.
Has the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) opened the recruitment portal is the trending question of many prospective Drug Law applicants.
As far as you’re already here, you shouldn’t doubt. By following us, you will never be misinformed about national drug law job application in 2021.
Latest News About National Drug Law Recruitment In 2021
As a matter of fact, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has not yet opened their portal for 2021 recruitment.
However, this article was intentionally made to guide you through the recruitment application process of NDLEA.
The answer to your question is very simple. Application for 2021 NDLEA recruitment has not yet begun. In this article, I will tell you more about the NDLEA Recruitment for this year and how to apply.
Before I begin, I will quickly tell you that it is not bad to start training your self for the NDLEA possible screening/aptitude test. You could be asked questions as simple as “what is NDLEA and when was it founded”. See the full gist below:
Recruitment Portal Or Drug Law Job Application Form For 2021
Before you apply for NDLEA in 2020, there are some certain criteria you must have met and below are the requirements for this application.
The following are the requirements that makes you qualified for the recruitment:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Application Procedures Of Drug Law Job In 2021
Interested candidates, those who are interested in enrolling National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA)’s recruitment 2020 should adhere to the following instructions.
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal.If you haven’t created an account, click here to create one.
- Candidates who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test.
- Applicants who selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other necessary required documents.
The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded applicably online:
Requirements To Apply For NDLEA In 2021
Below are the documents to be scanned and submitted to NDLEA recruitment portal for shortlisting purpose in 2021 (this year).
2021 NDLEA applicants must scan and upload:
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- All their certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained (primary school testimonial or certificate)
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Any Government Issued ID card: National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License, voters card, e.t.c.
- A recent Passport sized photograph.
Only applicants who fully upload the required documents and considered to be eligible will be duly considered for the next stage of application process.
Only candidates who are qualified will be contacted to sit for aptitude test via the email or phone number they provided during recruitment application.
The NDLEA website or application portal is http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
NDLEA Frequently Asked Questions In 2021
Below are the frequently questions which applicants of National Drug Law always ask me and I felt that it can help you.
Most asked questions by applicants of National Drug Law are as follow:
The management of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Nigeria chapter has not yet fully disclosed the official or specific date for the commencement of the recruitment in 2021.
However, any time an information regarding the recruitment of National Drug Law is announced, I will update you.
Now how can you let me update you?
Indeed, there are many ways. Meanwhile, you can subscribe to the newsletter of this website to get updated any time I will be writing a post like this henceforth.
National Drug Law recruitment of every year including the forthcoming 2021’s is free of charge.
You’re advised to not pay to any body for assistance. For any support you may need the help of it, either technical or others, please let the team of NDLEA help you in order to prevent yourself from being scammed.
The recruitment portal of national drug law hasn’t yet been opened, thus, the deadline cannot be known right now.
However, the recruitment of National Drug Law always lasts with in two (2) weeks maximum after the portal has opened.
The official website or URL you can visit straight and register for Drug Law recruitment in 2021 is http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/career/
Please note that the URL which national drug Law Enforcement Agency used to receive application in last year can be changed or broken at any time without any body prior notice.
For example, URL which was used to receive application in last many years ago is http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/apply-job/ while the acceptable one for this year (2021) is http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/career/
All things like the requirements to apply for national drug Law recruitment in 2021 have been shown earlier in this article. Now to read it, scroll up a little, please.
I wish you the very best!!
If you know that this article has helped you and will be helpful to other people, please share it with them because sharing it cannot cost you anything.
Always like to read the alternative of this article henceforth? If yes, then be informed that I post everything like it here in every day. To keep rolling or reading them, please subscribe to the newsletter of this website.
You can also simply like Fastknowers Facebook page now for more information.