The University Of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME 2020-2021, eligibility, deadline and how to apply.
Most of the frequently asked questions by UNIBEN UTME candidates are:
- I am not reside in Benin, how will I know when will the Post UTME application open?
- How do I know whether I am eligible to apply for post UTME of UNIBEN?
- I have not got laptop or computer, please can I apply for UNIBEN Post UTME?
Do not be wondering; I will update you shortly on the latest news about University of Benin post UTME in this post.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2020 (How To Register)
Below are the procedures for applying University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail address before you start the application
- Visit http://www.uniben.edu/
- Then click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number.
- Immediately you have done the number 6 above, your username and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and password as displayed in number 7 to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” button at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
- After some days (September 16) then visit UNIBEN website (http://uniben.waeup.org/) and click on Appointed Date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific examination date and venue.
Recommended: Edo University Iyamho Scholarship And How To Apply
What Applicants Should Note During Application Of UNIBEN Post UTME
- No correction will be accepted after the closing date, hence, enter your application details correctly
- Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
- NOTE that the photograph you will be the only valid ID throughout your stay in the University of Benin.
- However, failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to disqualification and failure/forfeitures of admission
- On the UNIBEN Post UTME examination day, every candidates are expected to come along with the (A) Acknowledgement slip and (B) Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening venue
Meanwhile, you can now read more about Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME 2020 news right here by clicking on this link.
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Deadline For 2020/2021
The deadline of the application of University Of Benin Post UTME for 2020/2022 is 14th September, 2020 at 12 noon.
On the UNIBEN Post UTME examination day, candidates: (A) Are to come with their surgical nose masks prescribed by NCDC and small sized hand sanitizer (B) should not come with GSM phone or calculator (C) should come with screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should note also that no correction will be accepted after the closing date (September 14).
Go back online on the appointed date (16th November 2020) to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Do you know that while you are reading this, some schools are publishing their post UTME registration news? If yes or no, then click on this link to know!
UNIBEN Post UTME Examination Date For 2020
2020/2021 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE (post UTME examination) of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) will take place between Monday, 23rd November, 2020 and Tuesday, 8th December, 2020 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this examination.
Related to this: Approved CBT Centres In Edo State Nigeria