Either you want to enroll for Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN) or for research purposes, the screening form of Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinationn (Post UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) for 2020/2021 have officially announced..
You may be wondering, how will I know when the information of Post UTME of my desired institution will announce for purchase? As a follower of our blog, you will not miss valuable information for any schools.
You may also read about other schools that have published the Post UTME application of their institutions by following this link, https://fastknowers.com/Post-UTME/
Osun University Post UTME Of 2020/2022
The general public are hereby informed that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise Application Forms for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is available online for 2020/2021 prospective candidates.
Eligibility Of Candidates To Apply For Osun University Post UTME Of 2020
Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160 are those that Osun University want to apply for its post UTME.
However, candidates that scored less than 200 points would not be considered for admission successfully honestly into the courses below:
- Political Science
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law.
The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should kindly upload their O’ Level details on their JAMB portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates would be withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for UNIOSUN admission.
How To Apply For UNIOSON Post UTME Of 2020
Candidates are advised to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the UNIOSON Post UTME Portal by clicking this link http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform.
Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before you proceed for registration.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening must be made through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards).
- How To Apply For Osun University As A Direct Entry For 2020
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes.
- They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2020/2021 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
- How To Change Osun University To First Choice (Change Of Institution)
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
In order to know more deeply how to change a course and Institution on your JAMB profile, please click on this link (https://fastknowers.com/how-to-change-of-course-and-institution-for-utme-2019-on-jamb-profile/)
- How To Know If Osun University Has Offered You An Admission (Central Admission Processing Systems)
- The 2020/2021 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
- All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Then login to your JAMB and click accept or reject admission
- Closing Date:
- Submission of forms will close at 12.00 noon on 28 August, 2020.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419.
You may also like this: Current Info On School News