In this article today, we shall show you latest update on BSU post UTME 2020 (deadline, application plus how to pay, requirements of the applicant and finally how to apply.
This is to inform all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University, Makurdi, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who scored 180 points and above in JAMB examination are eligible to participate in the Post UTME examination of Benue State University.
Related to this post: Covenant University Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Apply
Candidates are to also pay a non-refundable Post-UTME registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
How To Pay & Register For BSU Post UTME 2020
Interested and qualified candidates are to register for BSU post UTME 2020 on the University website by clicking (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/applications/utmeScreening.jsp)
- After clicking on the link, then enter your JAMB registration number
- Upon inputting your JAMB registration number, you have given BSU to derive your information from JAMB database.
- Once the details are verified, candidates are to click on the “proceed” link to generate and print out the payment reference slip.
After you’ve gotten or known your payment reference slip, then pay On-line using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards.
Below is the guide on how to pay for your BSU post UTME 2020 with your generated payment reference slip:
- candidates are to click on the “Pay Online” button to navigate to the Interswitch Payment Page
- Then from the drop down below the page, select card type (visa, Master card or verve)
- Enter the requested information (card number and CVV) to make Payment.
Once payment is completed successfully, another receipt will be issued and every candidates can now continue further registration.
BSU Portal News (How To Register For Benue State University Post UTME) 2020/2021
After the succefssull payment as it’s discussed above, candidates are expected to revisit the University website (www.bsum.edu.ng)
Then, enter your JAMB registration number once again and upload relevant credentials/documents for the Screening.
Read also: Post UTME Form For Kogi State University, KSU Anyigba For 2020/2021
- Also, click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips), Marriage certificate/affidavits, Certificate of State Origin.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
Note that only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission.
Benue State University (BSU) Latest News & Updates
- All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
- Also candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
- The application of Post UTME of Benue State University will close in October, 2020.
If you have any other questions in mind but were not being discussed in this article, please let us know.
Did this article help you? Share it with others to prove it and follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Recommended for you to read: Approved cbt centres in Benue State of Nigeria
Please what is the specific date for the registration.. and I also haven’t collected my original result and GCE doesn’t give statement of result.. How do I do my upload when they specify we shouldn’t upload the online slip.. I need help..
Hi dear Yaya. The application form of Benue State University will last until the interval of 5th to 7th September, 2020.
Hello Sir, please what is the deadline of this application.
I don’t have money in my card at this time and I want to know when it will end. Please.