Post UTME Form For Kogi State University. Please note that the name of the Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba has been changed to Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU), Anyigba.
If you want to know more about this changing of the name of Kogi State University, please click here to read that article!
Are you be wondering and ask; has the Post UTME From For Kogi State University (KSU) been announced, what is the cut-off mark, what is the eligibility of candidates and when is the registration deadline?
Above are the hot cake questions which we’re presently be asking by students for this time.
The shirt answer to the above questions are discussed below.. The portal of the registration of the post UTME of Kogi State University is currently being opened for the prospective students.
Second, the Kogi State University post UTME application is opened for the candidates that scored above 160 in JAMB examination exercise.
Post UTME Form For Kogi State University (How To Apply)
Below are how to apply or register for Kogi State University, KSU, Anyigba post UTME in 2020/2021.
Please note, registration for KSU post UTME can only be done online at the University’s website. Although, below are the explanation of how to apply for the post UTME of Kogi State University.
- To register for KSU post UTME, login to the University’s portal at www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on three dash icon on the right side
- After clicking on those dashes, a new page would load, then click Admission to start your registration
- Next, click Post UTME tab
- Candidates are advised to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example, UTME No: J245521) and “password” as the password.
- Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card.)
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white background.
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct.
- Thenclick on “Submit Application” button
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip”
- A printed slip as in number 10 above will identificationally allow them to enter into the KSU post UTME examination hall
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the HOLDING AREA, DIGITAL CENTRE ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets
Post UTME Form For Kogi State University (Candidate’s Eligibilities)
Below are the eligibilities of candidates to apply for Kogi State University, Anyigba post UTME for 2020.
- UTME candidates with the cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to enroll Screening Exercise.
Cut-Off Mark Of KSU For 2020/2021
The general cut-off mark of Kogi State University, Anyigba for 2020/2021 academic session is 160 points.
Or, see the general cut-off mark for all courses of Kogi State University (http://kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/News/Detail4)
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to do a change of course on their JAMB profile as appropriate.
- JAMB subject combination for every course must be put into consideration during the application of JAMB
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application.
Deadline for The Application Of KSU Post UTME For 2020/2021
Presently, Kogi State University (KSU) hasn’t made an announcement for the deadline of their 2020/2021 post UTME application.
Please remember, we’ll update this article immidiately we hear any disclosure of deadline of the application of post UTME form from KSU management. So stay connected with us!
Preferably, you may join our email list so that you would get a notification instantly when ever we update post. http://kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/News/Detail4
You may also like to read: How to upload Your WAEC And NECO Results To JAMB Portal For 2020 (Ultimate Guide)
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.