Is it true that the post utme form for Adeyemy College of Education is out?
Yes. The post utme form of Adeyemy College if Education, Ondo, Ondo state has been officially announced.
Interested and qualified candidates are not permitted to apply for the program within the college website.
Read on to obtain these ideas:
- Eligibilty for the programm
- Payment required for each candidates
- How to register and
- Many more.
Candidates eligibility for the Post utme of Adeyemy College of Education
The College invites the following categories of candidate to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
- For Degree Programmes:
UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks.
- For NCE Programmes:
UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks.
- For Direct Entry (DE):
Candidates who possess a Minimum of 8 points and Two (2) Merit passes in their NCE final examination.
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to OAU, Ile-Ife) for the Degree programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the NCE programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the Hard Copy of their NCE result to the Division of Admissions in the College.
How to register for Adeyemy college of education post utme
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to click here to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- click (http://aceondo.net/)
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted
- Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results as applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are properly completely filled
- Cross-check your entries properly
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted as the College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS of Adeyemy college of education
The deadline for the submission of application form which should be done online is Sunday, 15 September, 2019.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng: 08153461371,09091574554, 09074031412, 08089119566.
How did you feel reading this article? Please share it with your friends.
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.