Direct Entry admission qualifies student to gain 200 or 300 level admission into any tertiary institutions of their choice. Do you want to when the direct entry form of some schools in Nigeria be out for 2022?
When it’s come to gaining admission, we have two different types of candidates;
- One who seeks admission through JAMB with oovel certificate such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, etc (JAMB UTME candidate) and
- One who has already gained advanced level certificate such as ND, HND, IJMB result, etc and seeking for university’s admission (JAMB or DE candidate)
Now, what certificate have you presently gained and which university are planning to attend for obtaining your degree certificate in Nigeria?
Or do you simply just want to know when the direct entry form of OAU, UI, ABU for 2022/2023 academic session out so that you can start applying for it?
Direct Entry form is usually out concurrently with JAMB registration. That is, if JAMB registration is in progress, then direct entry form registration of all tertiary institutions (especially universities) in Nigeria is out.
Hence, direct entry form for 2022 will be out when JAMB registration form is out and it will also close when JAMB registration stops accepting registration.
How to apply for direct Entry form of any university in Nigeria in 2022?
To apply for any university’s admission on direct entry basis using ND, NCE certificate, etc, just follow the instructions or guides below:
- visit any nearest JAMB accredited CBT center
- Request any staff that you came for direct Entry application so that he/she should hand you the form
- Pay your registration fee. Please note that direct entry registration fee is the same with that of JAMB UTME registration fee
- When given the form successfully, fill it with correct details of your self, I.e, address, date of birth, telephone number and email address
- Fill the form correctly with your current educational documents, I.e, the certificate which you have obtained so far
- Write your first choice of institution with the respective course which you want to study
- Write your second choice of institution with the course you want to admit with
- Preferably, choose from state university of your choice
- In the case of applying for direct entry form of any tertiary institution, you can’t choose polytechnic, hence, you can choose any private university of your choice as the fourth choice of institution
- After filling up the form, now move on to submit it
- Please make sure to collect your direct entry completion registration slip from the staff who register you as a reference
- Your completion registration slip contains a lot of things such as your JAMB direct entry registration number which will be so much needed in future when you’re going to write for the main example.
After applying for direct entry form of a university of your choice, start studying for your examination.
Few days to the examination, JAMB will open a portal for reprinting which shows the examination date, center, sit number, etc of every candidate.
To do your JAMB direct entry reprinting in order to know the time, venue and seat number, please start when an exam is six days away from commencement using your JAMB registration number.
After three days of JAMB examination is ended, now you can check your result using the phone number you used as a contact details during the registration or your JAMB registration number.
If you are satisfied with the score you made in your JAMB examination, wait for the post UTME registration of the school you always want to gain direct entry admission in to start.
Apply for the post UTME of your first choice direct entry university, study hard till you write the examination in order to pass very deserving for ensuring that you will be admitted with the course of your choice.
Note that every important information about your admission process will be communicated to you via an email address and phone number you provided during JAMB direct entry and Post UTME registration or you can simply check your admission status by visiting JAMB portal.