Wait, do you know that using the Zenith Bank mobile app, you can make some basic transaction and make payments quickly without stress at the comfort of your home or address?
Some people complain about an unwelcoming experience they witnessed on other websites while trying to download Zenith bank mobile app on their device but I am sure that you won’t have any trouble downloading and setting up your own as this article is going to discuss everything with you regarding all challenges that you may face!!
Now, let’s get started by discussing from simple to complex in order for you to understand everything smoothly!!
Benefits, features and uses of Zenith bank internet banking
The Zenith Bank mobile application makes you perform banking services on the go yourself. With it, you get an access to your bank accounts 24 hours any day from wherever you are. You can also transfer funds (money) to other bank accounts, pay bills, experience the freedom to carry out the transaction on your own scheduled time.
Interestingly, some benefits and features of Zenith bank mobile app in 2022 are:
- Transfer funds
- Check your bank account balance
- 24/7 Livechat with our contact center ZenithDirect.
- Log POS, Web or ATM dispense errors.
- Generate, share and save transaction receipts.
- View Bill Payments history.
- View transfer beneficiaries’ personal details.
- Open accounts
- Pay bills
- Purchase goods and services
- Change your transaction PIN
- View transaction mini-statement.
- View all your accounts on your phone: Current, Savings, Domiciliary, Fixed Deposit etc.
- App is locked to device preventing unauthorized use.
- Validates NUBAN account numbers for error-free transfers.
- Protected by two-factor authentication: Password and mobile PIN.
- Pay bills directly from your bank account.
How to download Zenith bank mobile app for any device
The Zenith bank mobile app is available on Google play store, App store, etc. for download. If you using android mobile phone, then visit Google play store and download it or download it from App store if it is iphone device you are using.
The simplest step by step guides on how to download Zenith bank mobile application on any type or model of device are discussed in the table below:
|Blackberry version||download here|
|iPhone version||download here|
|Android version||download here|
|Nokia version||download here|
Read these also:
- First Bank sort codes for all 36 states in Nigeria
- Fidelity bank USSD code (*770#): how to activate and use in 2022
- Unity bank transfer code (*7799#) and how to activate in 2022
- Eco bank transfer code in 2022 and how to activate
- Stanbic bank transfer code, *909# (2022) & how to activate
- Jaiz bank transfer code (*773) and how to activate
- Keystone bank transfer code, *711# (step by step guides)
- Heritage bank transfer code, *745# (how to activate and register)
- Polaris bank transfer code (*833#) and how to activate
- Wema Bank transfer code, *945# and how to activate
Alternatively, for you to download the right Zenith bank mobile app on your device, please follow the procedures below:
- Go to the App Store on your mobile device (Blackberry App World, Apple App Store, Android Google Play on Android devices, and Nokia App Store on Nokia devices)
- Search for the Zenith Bank Mobile App using the keyword “Zenith Bank”
- If the right Zenith bank application is found, then click on “Install”
- After it has successfully been download, exit and proceed to open the app which you just downloaded
- Click on the Zenith Bank icon on your mobile phone to launch the app
- The app allows you to switch between our Mobile Banking and Mobile Money service offerings.
- Use your Mobile Banking login details (User ID and password)
- Enter your account number, (Ensure the Internet Banking user is selected)
Read Terms & Conditions and send request
- Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app)
- Next, create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits (which is an alternate means for consummating transactions)
- You will be asked to enter your PIN + TOKEN (For authentication)
- Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE. To begin using the service, enter your account number registered and your password created during registration
- After the successful registration, you will be directed straight to the login page the next time you launch the app.
How to register and use Zenith bank mobile app
The mobile app of Zenith bank can br registered and used by an Internet Banking user of Zenith bank or a non-Internet Banking user.
To register Zenith bank mobile application on your device as its internet banking user, you will need your hardware token, your Internet banking PIN and the One Time Password (OTP) generated from your token.
Meanwhile, a non-internet banking user would need his/her mobile number setup for alertz on his/her registered account to receive an SMS soft token. Please follow the step by step guides below for how Zenith bank application can be registered by any type of user.
For Internet Banking User
If you are an internet banking user of Zenith bank, please follow the procedures below to register Zenith bank mobile application on your phone:
- Enter your account number, (Ensure the Internet Banking user is selected).
- Create a password (password is numeric and 6 digits, this will be used to log-in to the app).
- Create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits
- You will be asked to enter your PIN + TOKEN (For authentication).
- Once successful, the next page you will see is the LOGIN PAGE. To begin using the service, enter your account number registered and your password created during registration.
For Non- Internet Banking User
As a Zenith bank non-internet banking, below are the procedures on how to register Zenith bank mobile application on your device:
- Open Zenith bank app which you downloaded on your phone
- Create a password
- Create a MOBILE PIN; Numeric and 4 digits
- You will after successful registration, be directed straight to the login page the next time you launch the app, Registration is done once only.
How to transfer using Zenith Bank Mobile App
You can use the Zenith bank mobile application which you have downloaded and registered or activated on your phone to transfer money from your account to Zenith bank account or other Nigerian bank account.
To use Zenith bank mobile app to transfer fund, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Zenith bank app on your account using your password and username.
- Once you are logged in, go to the transfer option segment and select ”transfer to Zenith bank” or ”transfer to other bank”.
- Select the bank you want to send money to
- Enter the account number of the account which you want to transfer money to.
- Enter the amount of the money you wish to transfer
- Cross check the name of the receiver of your transaction and the amount that you are transferring
- If you are okay, then enter your four digit transaction PIN to authenticate the transaction
- After the successful completion of the transaction, the person who you transferred the money to will receive it instantly in his/her own account and your account will then be debited and you will be notified immediately.
You can view all your transactions history (bank statement) by simply swiping through the displayed accounts until you see the “View All Accounts” tile.
Zenith bank scan to pay ser
Scan To Pay is a fast, simple and secure way of making payments at merchant’s outlets by simply scanning a QR code using a smart phone.
QR is an acronym for Quick Response code. It is similar to a barcode displayed on items or goods found in stores.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to download Zenith bank mobile app and how to register it and transfer with it, please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read these also:
- First bank mobile app and how to download very fast (2022)
- Access bank mobile app: guides about it in 2022
- How to open Kuda bank account step by step
- Ecobank branches in Kogi state and their Customer care number
- Best banks to open domiciliary account with in Nigeria (2022)
- How to open Access Bank Dollar account step by step
- Zenith Bank domiciliary account form (step by step guides)
- How to become First Bank POS Agent
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.