In this article, we shall show you how to apply for the post UTME of Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) in this year and gain admission.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Ondo State University of Science & Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo State, for the 2020 academic session that registration for the admission screening exercise has commenced.
Note that this institution’s name formerly known as Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, OSUSTECH is now Known from the year 2020 as Olusegun Agagu (founder) University of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo State Nigeria.
Meanwhile, Kogi state university, KSU has changed the name to the name of late Kogi state Governor. Please click here to know more!
Read ahead to know your eligibility, payment procedures and guidelines for the succefull registration.
Eligibility Or Requirements To Apply For Ondo State University Of Science And Technology In This Year
Below are the category of candidates that would be made considered for admission process at the end of the program
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME examination and scored 180 and above
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020 JAMB examination and scored below 189 points should change the institution and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology their first choice
- Meanwhile, candidate whose JAMB subject combination was not correct would be disregarded automatically.
How To Apply For The Post UTME Of Ondo State University Of Science And Technology
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal by clicking here with their valid JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only
- After the payment has been made successfully, candidates would be redirected to the portal where they will enter their bio-data.
If you think this article has helped you, please share it with your friends.
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.