9Mobile, popularly known as Etisalat in Nigeria is one of the best network providers for Nigerian since decades. In today’s article, we will show with you different methods of how you can check the balance of your data plan or bundle of your Etisalat line.
Right here is how to check your Etisalat data balance or 9mobile data balance. Importantly, it is now very simple and easy to check your Etisalat data plan balance.
Just simply follow the procedure discussed below or dial the USSD code which we are going to share with you shortly to check your Etisalat data balance very, very fast.
Meanwhile, the reason why you may check your Etisalat data plan balance cannot be fully explained or over emphasized. In some cases, Etisalat data plan balance can be checked in order to know how much data bundle you have used, how much is remaining, the date or time it get expired and lot more.
How can you check your Etisalat data balances yourself very fast
Now, by continuing reading this article in less than five minutes, I will rightly show you five different methods of how to check Etisalat (also known as 9mobile) data plan balance on your smartphones yourself very fast.
And these five methods are:
- Etisalat data balance checker USSD code
- Contact Etisalat Etisalat customer care
- Sending a text message to 228
- Via social media platforms of Etisalat Nigeria and
- By downloading official Etisalat mobile app.
So, are you ready now to continue reading for more information? If yes, then let’s start.
1. Etisalat data balance checker USSD code
Please follow the steps below carefully to use Etisalat data balance checker USSD code to check your Etisalat data plan balance on your mobile phone very fast:
- Go to the call dialer app or menu on your mobile phone
- Enter or write *228# as if you are calling it and press send
- Shortly, you will receive a confirmation text message from Etisalat network which will contain all your current active data plan subscriptions on your sim card and their individual remaining data balances.
2. Contact Etisalat Etisalat customer care
Another method of how you can check your Etisalat data plan balance is by contacting your customer care via telephone call or sending a mail to their email address.
Etisalat Nigeria official telephone numbers are 200 and 08090000200 while their email address is [email protected].
Dial 200 via your Etisalat line to reach out to Etisalat customer care and call 08090000200 by using another network or when you are in out side Nigeria.
Read this also: how to contact customer care representative of all networks in Nigeria.
3. Sending a text message to 228
This number three method of how to check Etisalat data balance is all about sending a text message to 228.
In this method, you don’t have to write any story or statement to Etisalat network via text message, thus, just write a simple thing to 228.
Now, follow these step by step guides below and check your Etisalat data plan balance by sending a text message method:
- Text BAL to 228 using your smartphone via Etisalat sim card which you want to check its data balance.
- Instantly, a new text message will be sent to you by Etisalat network showing you all active data plan subscriptions present on your sim card or line, and their respective data balances
4. Via social media platforms of Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria has an account on all notable social media platforms for this day, thus, if you follow their social media profile, you can let them know to check your data balance for you any time you want.
Now, some social media platforms of Etisalat network which you can follow and contact them to check your data plan balance for you are:
- Facebook at www.facebook.com/9mobileNg
- Twitter at www.twitter.com/9mobilengCare
- Instagram at www.instagram.com/9mobileng
You may also send a mail to them via [email protected] if you need a quick response.
5. By downloading official Etisalat mobile app
One of the good things I like about using the official mobile app of 9mobile Nigeria that apart from letting you check your Etisalat data plan balances on your phone yourself without paying any money, you can also access other vital information related to your sim card such as viewing your PUK number, check your airtime balances, link your NIN, transfer data to another network and lot more.
How can you download 9mobile app on your mobile device? Check the procedures below step by step:
- Locate to Google Play Store on your mobile phone to download 9mobile app
- You can also simply click here to locate 9mobile app
- When you’re done up with downloading, then open it for the first time and you’ll be requested to provide your Etisalat mobile phone number
- After that, you will receive an OTP code which will be sent to you from Etisalat network to verify your number
- Enter the OTP code as requested
- Now, provide your preferred username and password.
- After that, then you have successfully downloaded and opened your 9mobile app
- At this point, you can check your data and airtime balance, update your personal information such as your name and date of birth, etc.
If you know that this article has helped you know how you can check your Etisalat data plan balances very fast step by step, then remember to subscribe to our newsletter and share it with your friends on social media.
Please comment with any question you may want to ask via the comment box of this article.
Read this also: how to transfer airtime from Glo to Glo line very fast step by step.