Are you looking for an answer whether the post UTME form of Kwara State University (KWASU) for 2020 is out? If yes, then here we’ve got you covered.
There have been rumours in the city that the post UTME application of Kwara State University is announced while it was not announced, thus we gonna answer you guys your query or question right away.
Today, you will find the latest update about KWASU post UTME application procedures, eligibilities, deadline and other relevant informations you need to be known of.
The application for 2020/2021 post UTME screening or exercise start on 11th June to 23rd July, 2020. And the general cut-off mark is 180 while some courses require score more than the others.
How To Register For 2020/2021 Post UTME Of KWASU
Below are the steps to how to register for post UTME of Kwara State University post UTME for 2020/2021.
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register
- Click “Create account” button
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details correctly
- Provide your Names
- Provide your phone number
- Provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE–ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click Pay Now
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
Eligibility Of Candidates To Apply For KWASU Post UTME For 2020/20
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2020/2021 pre-admission Screening (post UTME) Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) for 2020/2021 academic session.
Below are the eligibilities or requirements of a prospective candidates of Kwara State University applying for its 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise.
- Only those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but did not make it as any choice (change of institution).
Furthermore, all candidates must have Five (5) O’Level credits in subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
Meanwhile, awaiting result candidates can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available and uploaded.
However, in addition to all the requirements or eligibilities above, candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on the meeting of the University with Nigerian Universities Commissions (NUC) and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME as set, and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
KWASU Post UTME Registration Fee
The price of the registration of post UTME of Kwara State University for 2020/2021 academic session is discussed below.
Each candidates is required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only as a Screening Fee.
Contact Information of KWASU post UTME Help Desk
If you misconfuse in any place as you’re applying for Kwara State University, please don’t hesitate to reach out to them on the following medium.
Deadline Of KWASU Post UTME Registration Form For 2020/2022
For now, Kwara State University is receiving an application of its prospective candidates. And the admission management of KWASU hasn’t revealed the closing date of it 2020/2021 post UTME application.
Preferably, we urge you to subscribe to our mail box for free in order to be getting notification if we update this article in future.