The invitation has been made by the management of University of Calabar, UNICAL to the interested and qualified candidates of the general candidates to apply its 2020 pre-degree exercise program (post UTME)
University of Calabar is one of the top (competitive) universities in Nigeria.
Read on to know the candidates’s eligibility, how to register and the fees for the application.
Note: UNICAL is not like other Nigerian universities, it has two methods to registration for its post UTME and i will hence explain them one by one in this article.
Eligibility Of Candidates To Apply For UNICAL Post UTME In 2020
However, candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for gaining an admission into any of the following courses in University of Calabar because of their competitiveness.
- Political Science
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of this six (6) courses but scored less than 200 (two hundred point) could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
How To Apply For 2020 Post UTME Of University of Calabar
STEP ONE: Obtaining the scratch pin from the Bank
This step is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. Log into the portal using the pin that you have bought by clicking here. Then click utme admission screening link and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
STEP TWO: Obtaining the scratch card pin on-line
In this step, you are required to enter your correct JAMB registration number and purchase an e-pin (scratch pin) with ATM on-line
- LOG ON by clicking here
- click on the UTME Admission Screening link
On the home page
- enter your
- correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Note: The payment is #2,000.00 excluding Bank charge
Deadline for 2020 UNICAL Post UTME Registration
Post UTME application of University of Calabar will end on October 2020.
- Interested and qualified candidates are required to come with their original printed registration UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration
CANDITATES MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of the registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, 2020 for their venue and time of the CBT.
- Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct contact details are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Concussion and further reading:
If you know that this content is helpful, please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and also comment with any question you may have to ask.
Lastly, read this article: factors that prevent people from gaining admission into their dream school or instistution