Airtel Credit Loan Service (also known as (ACLS) is a service which can allow you to borrow airtime or data when you run out of any one of them. This article will show you how you can pay back an airtime you borrowed from Airtel network to your sim card step by step.
Airtel ACLS is a perfect solution to reload your phone for airtime at times of emergency and pay back later, but please note that 15% service charge applies.
Do you want to pay back an airtime you borrowed (loan) on your Airtel line? If yes, then note that your Airtel Extra Credit remains intact and will be accessible as soon as you replace your SIM card and as long as the grace period has not expired which is currently at 72 hours.
Airtel Nigeria is one of the top best four notable network provider companies in Nigeria that has a service which allows its subscribers to request for airtime when they have run out of airtime and expected to pay back on their next recharge within a specified period.
Read this also: how to deactivate Airtel data auto renewal plan on your line step by step.
Meanwhile, fifth-teen percent (15%) service charges apply at the point of borrowing for all amounts except N25 which is 20%, for example, if you borrow N100 from Airtel, you line would be credited with N85 (a deduction of 15%).
How to pay back an airtime you borrowed from Airtel network
Before you can successfully borrow airtime from Airtel network, you need to have been an Airtel royal subscriber for at least 2 months and using an average of N200 monthly.
The reason why I published this article is to show you how you can step by step repay an airtime you borrowed from Airtel network to your Airtel line, thus, let’s start discussing with you what we have!!
The table below was made in order to show you more important information about Airtel airtime loan service, as a matter of fact, you must pay back on your next recharge with a 15% service charge except for the N25 loan which has a service charge of 20%.
Please carefully read what we shared with you via the table below to know how Airtel airtime loan service works and how to pay back an airtime you borrowed from Airtel network:
|S/N||Amount you get||Amount to pay back|
From the table above, it’s assumed that the lowest airtime that you can borrow from Airtel network in Nigeria is twenty-five Naira (N25) while the highest airtime that you can borrow if you’re eligible to is N2,000.
Read this also: how to contact the customer care representative of all networks in Nigeria including Airtel.
How to repay airtime loan on your Airtel line very fast
The step by step procedures and instruction on how you can pay back borrowed airtime on your Airtel sim card are listed and explained below:
- Gently put in your Airtel sim card which you borrowed airtime to inside your mobile phone
- Dial *500# via it
- Press option 4 to choose ”Repay Loan” in order to enable pay back your borrowed airtime
- After that, now, you can view the amount of your existing loan balance
- Then enter an amount you wish to pay from it for now, for example, just simply write 50 if you are owing N90 while you want to pay N50 from it for now
- If you are having an airtime that is above N50, then your airtime will be debited and an SMS text message will be sent to you from Airtel notifying you about the action that you have just performed and the remaining loan you still have to pay
- Please make sure to recharge your line enough before you start to attempt paying back your borrowed airtime on Airtel network
- Any support or question you may need more clarification about, you can simply drop your comment via the comment box or contact Airtel customer care representative by calling 111
- Alternatively, Airtel Nigeria programmed that any loan their customer borrow from them is automatically paid back after they have loaded their recharge card, because of this, you can disregard dialing any code as discussed above and load airtime to your line to pay back an airtime you borrowed automatically.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to pay back borrowed airtime on Airtel network very fast step by step, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to share it with your friends on Facebook or Tweeter.
Do you have any question to ask us concerning this article? If you do, then please feel free to let us know via the comment box!!
Read this also: how to know the number which has loaded the recharge card of Airtel network.
It not working, I try to Py part of the loan with the step but it was not deduct from my balance I think it doesn’t work