NNPC Scholarship Application form for 2020 is finally out. For those who have been wondering when NNPC scholarship will start for this year.
NNPC is an acronym which stands for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective August 1st to August 31st 2019.
Category Of Awards For NNPC Scholarship
Below are the categories of a Nigerian Undergraduate Students who should or not apply for the scholarship application of NNPC:
These two categories of applicants can apply:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
While the following categories of applicants should not apply for NNPC Scholarship:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying the following courses are eligible for the National merit Award:
- Geosciences and
- Agricultural Science
Requirement Of An Applicant To Apply For NNPC Scholarship
To be qualified or eligible for an application form of NNPC Scholarship, applicants must be:
- A Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- A Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NNPC Scholarship Application Form (How To Apply For 2020/2021)
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px; and not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- You Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award) and
- A Printed Jamb Result Slip
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Make sure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone number for communication
To start the application, follow the steps below:
- Click here (www.scholarship.nnpc.com/) to start the application.
- Click on Apply Now tab.
- Click on Register Now to create an account.
- Visit your email box to activate your account using the message you have gotten from the NNPC
- Click here to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information
Enter your personal information:
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Educational information
- other information and
- Upload required scanned documents.
Step 4 (final step):
- Ensure the name you used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order.
Upload a sworn affidavit or affidavit of change of name if otherwise.
- Ensure you have viewed all documents after uploading to avoid errors before you finally submit
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is recommended.
- Then Click on Apply Now button to submit your information
- You will receive a mail or an sms that confirms you your application was successful
- Return to www.scholarship.nnpc.gov.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and go to your Head of Department (HOD) to sign the document
- Then upload a scanned copy of the signed profile to your scholarship account, this would be used for verification that you have an HOD.
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.