If you were among those who sat for jamb examination in 2021, you may eager and be in hurry to go and check your result. In this post today, we’ll show you how to pay to JAMB in order to check and print your result with smartphone at the comfort of your home.
How to get your JAMB Result checked and printed online with your smartphone is what we will discuss throughout in this article. So, stay tuned.
Many JAMB candidates are gladly saying that their results are being released. Some candidates say we scored this and that.
Yes of course, all those information can go viral in candidate’s vicinity but a bit problem is how can candidate get it printed to paper slip online with a smartphone.
Your original and printed jamb result slip will be helping you in many, many unbelievable ways, hence, remember to save it very carefully.
As a matter of fact, the number one uses is that it bears your witness as a legal JAMB candidates during the Pre-admission screening exercise (Post UTME) of your institution.
Piece of advice: please check your JAMB profile regularly in order to know when your result is ready to be checked.
How To Check And Print JAMB Result With Smartphone In 2021
Below are the guides for how to check JAMB result with smartphone in 2020:
- Login to your JAMB Account profile at jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Under the list of services, Click on the “Print Result Slip”
- On the next page that appears, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available.
- If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately.
- It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
Note: you must pay a fee of N1,000 to JAMB for checking your JAMB Result. And the JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.
Now, we’re going to show you how to check and print JAMB result with the second method.
Please note that this method works best after you have paid a sum of N1,000 to JAMB in the first time.
How to check JAMB result online
- Visit Jamb Official result checking portal by clicking here.
- When the site fully loads, a page will open for you to enter your Email and Password.
- Enter the Email you used for Jamb profile in the space for Email.
- Enter the exact Password you used to create Jamb account in the space for password.
- Click on your Login and wait for the page to load.
- Your Jamb profile homepage will now open.
- Scroll down and check print Result slip.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and examination year.
- Click on print result.
- Then plug your Smartphone with printer
- That’s all, finally.
If you comply with the steps above, then you have got your JAMB Result checked and printed.
Meanwhile, as you have just checked and printed your JAMB result, you should immediately share it with those that know that they know you are alive or those who love you.
That is, your JAMB Result should not be shared with everyone, because they are some who love you and some that don’t.
If you want to take a read on our content which explains and shows the type of person who loves you, then please click here.