In this article today, we will show you how to register for your NYSC 2020 risk free with your mobile phone and by yourself.
If you are here to know whether the registration of National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Batch A for 2020 has been announced, then you are in the right place. We will discuss with you how to register for NYSC batch A registration and some other things that you may need to know about it.
National Youth Service Corp (NYSC), is the service which every Nigerian’s high institutional leavers (polytechnic and university leavers) must do for one year maximum duration before they could recognised as a legal or recommended graduate.
In most cases, graduate who do not get NYSC certificate may not qualified for giving some jobs or qualifications in Nigeria like qualifying for scholarships.
How To Register Your 2020 NYSC For Any Batch
If you want to know how to register for NYSC for 2020 without making any mistakes, then we’re here to help you. If you find this article helpful, please share it with others.
This is to inform Prospective NYSC Members that 2020 Batch ‘A’ Online Registration commences today Thursday 20th February, 2020. For how to register, follow the steps below:
- Visit NYSC Registration Portal by clicking here
- Click on Mobilization 2020 Batch ‘A’
- Then click on Fresh Registration link (if you are registering for the first time)
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2019 Batch ‘C’ and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp
- If you have registered in the first time but did not complete your Registration or did not Submit, then do not create a new account, click on Login Here tab to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password instead
- Do not thumb print by proxy
- Make sure to upload clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong input details
- Henceforth NYSC will include Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. To this end, you are advised to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard, when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters
NYSC 2020 Latest News For All Batches
If you want to get informed instantly on NYSC for 2020 for all batches (A, B and C) from us, then we urge you to be one of our followers who liked our page on facebook or signed up for our newsletter program.
We advise you to like our facebook page in order to get informed instantly as we post what you will like to know more about there. Click here to get connected with us on facebook!
How To Correct The Name On Your NYSC Profile
If you mistakenly entered the wrong name when registering for NYSC 2020 for any batches, I assure you that you will know how to correct it fastly without paying money to any body.
This is to inform 2020 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Members that they can request for Correction of Name on their dashboard by clicking on Apply for Change of Name tab.
Below are how and what you can correct about your name:
Login to your NYSC dashboard and follow the prompts. What you will see are as follow.
- Spelling Error
Spelling Error: This is when you enter your name incorrectly. E.g, your name is John and you mistakenly write Jonh, then you must correct your name.
Hence your NYSC dashboard (personal profile) can help you to correct errors in the spelling of your name.
You can also rearrange the format of your name. E.g, When your name is Solomon as it is known as surname and you mistakenly write your parent’s name in the surname requested box when registering.
Thus rearranging your name should be done on your NYSC dashboard.
Kindly note that your Students Affair Officer, will see the request for Addition and Removal of Name, then process and forward to NYSC for further necessary action. You will not be registered on camp, if there is disparity in the name uploaded online, that appears on your dashboard and that of your Statement of Result. This will also avoid errors of name on your Certificate of NYSC.
2020 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Members should note that once their Institutions submit the hard copies of the senate list uploaded online to NYSC, they will be enabled to register.
Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) are advised to exercise patience.
For contacting NYSC help desk officers, drop your mail to this email address ([email protected]).
If you know this article has helped you, please share it with your friends and also do let us know how you feel in the comment section.