Olabisi Onabanjo University or OOU located in Ago-Iwoye of Ogun state has just released their 2020 post UTME results on portal. If you are a post UTME candidate of OOU, then you can check your post UTME score now.
For the purpose of this article today, we shall show you:
- The 2020 admission requirements and procedures of OOU (Olabisi Onabanjo University)
- When OOU will release their admission list in 2020 plus how to check the list and
- How to check your post UTME score as an OOU post UTME candidate.
If you sat for Olabisi Onabanjo University in this year (2020), you can now login to OOU post UTME result checking portal and have your 2020 post UTME result checked by following the steps in this article.
How To Check OOU 2020 Post UTME Result
The results of OOU can be checked as simple as possible. Candidates are advised to follow the following procedures to have their OOU results checked.
Below are the steps to checking Olabisi Onabanjo University post UTME results in 2020:
- Go to OOU post UTME result checking portal by clicking here. Then
- Enter your JAMB UTME registration number in the required column and
- Finally, click on ‘VIEW PUTME SCREENING RESULT’ to access your OOU post UTME score
Please note that these steps above don’t require payment. Hence, be ware of fraudsters.
2020 Post UTME Screening Result Of OOU
OOU post UTME 2020 screening results have been uploaded online and we’ve already shown you how to check your score earlier (previous paragraph).
You may like this article: How To Check The 2020 Admission List Of AAU Ekpoma In Order To Know Whether You Are Being Admitted
OOU 2020 Admission List Of Successessful Admitted Applicants
Presently, Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) hasn’t uploaded the names of successessful admitted applicants to the admission list portal.
However, we shall update this article any time OOU release their 2020 admission list.
OOU 2020 Admission Requirements & Procedures
Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU 2020 admission requirements and the procedures of how to apply have been discussed in this article.
Finally, let us know any question you may have to ask through the comment section.