The Post UTME Form Of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has finally announced by its management.
Candidates can now obtain the application form on-line within the the school application portal.
In this article, i will discuss with you how to register for PTI utme, your eligibility and payment for the form.
Post UTME Form Of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)
Below are the eligibilities or requirements of an applicant for applying for Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun’s post UTME.
This is to inform all candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening exercise
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise
- On-line application will start from Tuesday 18th June, 2020 and end on Wednesday 2020.
- The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 10th August, 2019.
- ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics
How To Register For Post UTME Form Of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)
Below are the process through which a prospective candidates should use to apply for Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)’ Post UTME.
- Firstly, visit the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME application portal by clicking here
Names, Phone, Email, Password, then confirm your password)
You may write down the username and password for subsequent use
- After you fill them completely correctly, then click Sign Up tab at the bottom of the page
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out
- After the payment of N2, 000.00 in the bank which is the cost of an application form, then click here to return to the PTI applicant’s portal
- Enter your username and password you created in step two and click Login tab
- If the page load, then enter your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result
- Enter your correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the PTI will communicate with you safely
- Candidates should note that incorrect of names, forged O’level certificates, wrong JAMB score and other false documents uploaded by applicant would lead to a disqualification of a candidate.
Answers To The Most Questions Of PTI Post UTME Applicants
Below are the things you should note of when applying for Petroleum Training Institute post UTME in 2020.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code.
- Use the Re-query at the bottom of the page
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates
Deadline Of The Application For PTI Post UTME For 2020
The deadline for the application of 2020/2021 post UTME of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) is on Friday, 31st August, 2020.
Meanwhile, the post UTME examination date will commence on 8th August 2020 and take place at the institution’s campus along Petroleum Training Institute road.
Available Programmes Or Courses In PTI
Presently, the following programmes or courses are available at National Diploma (ND) levels and Higher National Diploma (HND) level of Petroleum Training Institute.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Application Fee For Post UTME Of PTI
The application fee of the post UTME registration and Examination of Petroleum Training Institute for 2020 is N2,000 and we’ve explained how to pay in the above/previous paragraph.
Share it with your friends if it has helped you to know how to register for Post UTME Form Of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), don’t forget to let us know how you feel through the comment box and also follow and like us on Facebook today.