The motivational quotes are what that add value to our lives, that is, without reading them as often as possible, we may do what is not right and possibly leads to the deterioration of our standard of living. In this article, I will share with you top best motivational quotes in 2022 for students, success, about life and struggles.
Motivational quotes provide us with a quick and timely burst of wisdom to get our focus back, offering the inspiration needed for the day or occasion. Sometimes, a quote can offer inspiration for the week, and inspire people when their normal motivation has lapsed.
Meanwhile, according to scientific research, it is shown that motivational quotes make us feel the same as actually accomplishing something.
Motivational quotes awaken us to new possibilities by allowing us to transcend our ordinary experiences and limitations. It also propels a person from apathy to possibility, and transforms the way we perceive our own capabilities.
Read these also:
- Top motivational speakers in the world 2022
- CEO of Twitter, WhatsApp, Google, Apple and Microsoft (2022)
- Canada provinces and capitals with their abbreviations
- Electricity distribution companies in Nigeria 2022
- Top best motivational speakers in Nigeria (2022)
- Cheapest 9mobile data plans and their subscription code
- How to generate and print recharge card PIN for all networks in 2022
- Smile Unlimited data plans and code to recharge
- Political parties in USA: their roles, how many they are, etc.
- Nigerian political parties and their chairman (2022)
- Course outline for Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark (2022)
- UBA mobile app and how to use it step by step in 2022
Now, let’s start discussing top best motivational quotes in the world in 2022 for the people who struggle, students, parent, children, husband, etc.
Top best motivational quotes
Top world’s best motivational quotes in 2022 and their speaker/writer/author are discussed below:
- “Dreamers are mocked as impractical. The truth is they are the most practical as their innovations lead to progress and a better way of life for all of us.” – Robin S. Sharma
- “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.” – Brian Tracy
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “It’s a lie to think you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not worth anything.” – Nick Vujicic
- “Vision is the ability to talk about the future with such clarity it is as if we are talking about the past.” – Simon Sinek
- “Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given and make it perfect.” – Daymond John
- “You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. Chris Gardner
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
- “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.” – Les Brown
- “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” – Tony Robbins
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
- “I’m officially disabled, but I’m truly enabled because of my lack of limbs. My unique challenges have opened up unique opportunities to reach so many in need.” – Nick Vujivic
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.”– Les Brown
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins.
See this also: Zip code for USA for all US states.
Inspirational quotes about life and struggles
Top best shortest deep motivational and inspirational quotes about life and struggles (success) in 2022 around the world are shown in the table below with their respective author.
For more about all motivational and inspirational speakers of all types, visit www.motivationalspeakerz.com.
If you know that this article has helped you know top best motivational quotes in the world and their author or writer, then please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read these also:
- How to check Glo SIM serial number (2022)
- Zenith bank mobile app and how to transfer with it
- First bank mobile app and how to download very fast (2022)
- Top biggest manufacturing companies in Lagos (2022)
- Access bank mobile app: guides about it in 2022
- Top best engineering colleges in the world in 2022
- Code to check MTN number in Nigeria (step by step guide)
- Scholarship opportunities in Nigeria for undergraduates (2022)
- Top successful female entrepreneurs in Nigeria & what they do (2022)
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.