If you browse internet too much regularly, you may probably find the way to get huge amount of data in your sim card, right? You can follow the guidelines in this article and get one thousand MB (1 GB) of data plan with your Airtel sim card.
By default, 1 GB (1, 000 MB) can be purchased with one thousand Naira but I will show you how to get its bonus one with N200 (two hundred Naira) only.
Do you want to cheat data plan from Airtel network and get 1 GB with N200 amount of airtime? If yes, then continue reading this article as I am going to discuss everything with you.
Read this also: Code For Airtel Family And Friends (Add, Remove And Check The List).
How To Get Airtel 1 GB DATA Plan For N200
Follow the instructions and procedures below to know how to get or subscribe for Airtel 1gb data plan for N200. If you don’t follow the instructions below correctly, you’ll end up getting 350 MB.
350 MB is not higher than 1 GB data plan. In fact, it’s 1, 000 MB are in 1 GB. Meanwhile, Airtel sells 350 MB for N200 and it’s valid for 3 days.
Now, to get 1 GB data plan for N200 which will valid for 7 days, follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure you are on smart connect package, however, if you’re not currently on it, then dial *311# to migrate from the package you are on to Smart Connect
- After you have migrated to Airtel Smart Connect successfully, load a minimum of N200 recharge card
- Your recharge card must be loaded with direct recharging code, *126*pin#, otherwise, you will cannot be allowed to use this service
- Now, it’s time to get one thousand MB (1gb) for N200 and to continue, dial *141*2424# through the Airtel sim card which you have just loaded recharge to
- Make sure that you are on smart connect before you continue any thing. If you are not on Airtel Smart Connect, you’ll get an error notification that your request is unsuccessful as shown in the image below
- If unluckily you cannot buy 1gb data plan by using the code I shared with you, contact your customer care number for assistance
- You can click here to know how to contact Airtel customer care through different channels but their official 24/7 number is 111 or 121. From there, you will choose the type of language you want to speak.
How Much Does It Cost To Buy 1GB Data Plan On Airtel
Airtel network sells one thousand MB (1gb) data plan at the price of N1, 000. If you use this code, *141*1000# to buy, you will get 1.5 GB automatically and it’ll last for 30 days.
At the same time, you can get 1, 000 MB data plan or 1gb for the price of N200 only and the good news is that I’ll last for 7 days. If you want to know more, then scroll up a little and read what I explained there.
To know the truth that Airtel sells 1.5 GB data plan for N1, 000, look at the screenshot below:
1. 5 GB is an equivalent of 1, 000 MB. GB stands for GigaBites while Megabite refers to MB.
For special request or enquiry, you can comment with how you feel through the comment section or contact the customer service representative of Airtel network by dialing 111.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to get one thousand MB data plan for N200, then please subscribe to the newsletter of this website for receiving important updates like this henceforth by clicking here.
Also don’t forget to help me share it with your friends and loved ones, please and thank you for your time.