Do you want to study in KSP (Kogi State Polytechnic) and want to see in the first place the list of all departments and courses offered in it in 2022, this year? If your answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Currently, in this 2022, KSP is accredited and to run 27 departments which are approved to be offered in polytechnic.
If your intention is to study in Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja, then go ahead. It can retain you very, very well (i.e, it offers your dream course). Presently, KSP is offering 27 accredited courses in 2022.
Now, below are the list of faculties, departments and courses offered in Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja in 2022:
List of all approved departments offered in KSP
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- ART & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
1. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mineral And Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS ENGINEERING
- FOUNDRY ENGINEERING
2. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
3. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- LIBRARY INFORMATION SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
4. ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fine Arts Department
- Industrial Department
5. FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Computer Science
Recommended: when is KSP admission list for 2022 going to be out.
From the conclusion, we can deduce that there are 5 different schools/faculties offered in Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) and 27 approved departments as of 2022. What course are you going to study, our question for you? Please let us know your reply via the comment section.
If you’ve found that this article is helpful, then share it from here on Facebook and please remember to subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Faceboo for more information.