The Islamic University of Madinah (IUM) was founded in 1961 located in the Islamic holy city of Madinah and follows the Salafi ideology which is common in Saudi Arabia. In today’s article, we are going to discuss with you all courses offered at Islamic University of Madinah and the requirements for an intending applicants.
The Islamic University of Madinah (IUM) is opened to all Muslim applicants aimed to produce scholars who will be specialized in Islamic and Arabic Sciences as well as the Islamic faith. IUM accepts scholarships for select students.
IUM undergraduate courses
The Islamic University Madinah a public university offering teaching in Qur’an, Dawah/Usul al-din, Sharia, Arabic and Hadith. It is comprised of five different institutes:
- Institute of teaching Arabic for non speakers
- Secondary Institute
- Intermediate Institute
- Makkaah Darul Hadith Intermediate Institute
- Dar Ul Hadeeth of Al – Madinah.
The admission application into Islamic University Madinah is open throughout the year. However, you are advised to submit your application at least six (6) weeks before the commencement of a new intake semester which is either in September, November, February or June.
Read these also:
- How to perform janaba bath after menstruation or seminal discharge.
- How to choose a husband in Islam (according to Hadith and Qur’an).
- All chapters in Quran and their meaning in English.
- Mufti Menk lectures for 2022 and how you should get.
What are the undergraduates courses offered in Islamic University of Madinah? The list below has shown them!
Courses offered at Islamic University of Madinah
Currently, the Islamic University of Madinah offers fourteen (14) different undergraduate courses and they are listed below:
- Advocacy and Origins of Religion
- Quran and Islamic Studies
- Hadith and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Language
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
Job opportunities for Islamic University of Madinah graduates
A graduated students from Islamic University of Madinah can seek job in a variety of careers, including but not limited to government and public service, international relations, NGOs, teaching, defense and security, journalism, business, Islamic motivational speaking and academic research.
The following requirements have been stipulated for the admission of a student with a scholarship from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Requirements to study in IUM
To gain admission to study any courses at Islamic University, Madinah which we have listed above, the requirements are:
- Age of not less than 17 years and not more than 25 years for study at the undergraduate level at the Institute of Teaching Arabic to Non-Native Speakers or the like, to which the Office of the Rector may give an exemption for good reason.
- Approval by the government of the applicant’s country to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only if the country stipulates the same for Saudi students seeking to study there.
- No other scholarship from any other educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Certificates or identifying documents endorsed by authorities determined by the university.
- Certificate of no criminal record in the applicant’s country.
- A recommendation letter.
- Be a Muslim of good character and conduct.
- Hold a high school education (12 years) education or equivalent to the education for undergraduate requirements.
- Have obtained a bachelor degrees or 16-year education at the time of Master’s degree applications with 3.75 out of 5.28.
If you know that this article has helped you know the list of all courses offered at Islamic University of Madinah and their admission requirements, then please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read these also:
I really love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did
you create this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m
planning to create my own personal site and would like to find out where
you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Kudos!
What’s up colleagues, nice article and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.
It is actually a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that
you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for finding this helpful.
Howdy I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by mistake,
while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a
all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up
the fantastic jo.
It’s an amazing post in support of all the web viewers; they will obtain benefit from
it I am sure.