In this content or post today, I’ll show with you how to activate the transaction pin of Glo network provider in order to be able to transfer airtime and data to your friend, family member(s) or loved ones yourself with mobile phone using USSD code. You have come to the right tech blog, thus, stay tuned and read this to an end.
As I always say, your sim card is just like an ATM, i.e, once you have bought and activated it, you need to customize some things in it according to your likeliness. If you want to activate or change your Glo airtime and data transferring pin, then I will teach you right here today!!
The activation of transaction pin is very important to be done before any Glo subscriber can transfer airtime and data to another Glo customer(s) successfully.
Meanwhile, every Glo SIM card has its default transaction pin which is 00000 and you cannot use it to transfer airtime and data because of its state of default.
Before you can do a successful transferring of airtime or data, you must need to change from default pin to another desired and easy-to-remember pin which must be five (5) digit numbers.
Read these also:
- How to transfer airtime from Glo to Glo sim step by step very fast
- USSD code for linking your NIN with all your sim cards to avoid your sims from being blocked
- How to unblock your Bet9Ja account (the recommended ways step by step)
- USSD code to know the number which loaded your Airtel recharge card (please don’t fight while you have known the person)
Now, let’s start showing with you how to activate Glo airtime transaction pin step by step very fast.
The USSD code and step by step procedures which you can take to activate the transaction pin of your Glo SIM card in order to be able to transfer airtime and data to any Glo sim card or any other network are shown and explained below in this post in an intelligible way.
Code to activate your Glo airtime transaction pin very fast
Do you want to know how to activate the transaction pin of your Glo SIM card? If yes, then below are the step by step guides and simplest USSD code that you can follow or use to activate it your Glo sim card airtime transfer pin very fast:
- Insert your Glo SIM card which you want to activate its airtime transfer pin into a mobile phone
- Dial *132#
- Now, you will be requested to enter your Glo transfer default pin which is 00000 and your new pin
- Also note that the new pin must be verified. That is, you will be required to enter your new Glo airtime transaction pin two times
- You can also simply dial *132*00000*new pin*new pin#
- If it is activated successfully, then Glo network will notify you instantly on the screen of your phone and via the text message
- Success: your transaction pin is activated if you have correctly followed the procedures which we have outlined above
- For more important information or issue resolution regarding to activating your Glo airtime transaction pin, please dial 121 via your Glo line to contact Glo customer care representative for assistance if you prefer it.
Henceforth, you can share airtime from your Glo SIM with another Glo sim or other network in Nigeria.
For Airtel Customers only, please read this: how to know the number which secretly loaded your Airtel recharge card.
Are you facing any difficulty or can’t do it successfully while activating your Glo transaction pin? Why or what are you waiting? Call or send a mail to Glo customer care representative on 121 or email@example.com respectively, they will gladly help you out if you do that!
I hope you have known how to activate your Glo transaction by the help of this article? If yes, then please share it with others to show care and let me know your feeling or thought through the comment box.