Airtel is one of the famous network providers that gives its customers a huge amount of airtime to call any network. Now, how can you transfer airtime on your Airtel sim card to another person who uses Airtel network? Please keep reading as I am about to show you everything.
In this article today, you’ll know the USSD code to use to share airtime from Airtel to Airtel network.
Are you happy with the crying of your loved one for the lack of airtime in his/her Airtel sim card while you have got its abundance in your sim? If you’re not, then please use the code below to share an airtime with him/her at anytime.
How to transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel network
This is the number one USSD code to transfer or share airtime from Airtel network to another Airtel network.
To transfer an airtime from your Airtel sim card to another person who uses Airtel, dial the following USSD code:
- Kindly make sure that the sim card which you want to transfer airtime from is well inserted in your mobile phone
- Then, note that you must have a minimum of N100 (one hundred Naira) airtime in your sim card
- After that, dial *432#
- Select option number one (Airtel to Airtel)
- Enter the telephone number you want to transfer your airtime to
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Finally enter your security or transaction pin and click send.
Alternatively, you can dial *432*number you want to transfer airtime to*amount you want to transfer#.
For example, *432*070156234921*500#. After that, enter your security pin (transaction pin).
If you haven’t reset your secret pin, you’d never be allowed to transfer airtime to your loved one. Click here to know how to activate transaction pin.
Recommended for you to read now: code to load the recharge card of Airtel network.
How to share airtime from Airtel to any non Airtel sim card
Airtel network enables its customers to share an airtime from their sim card with their friends and loved one who uses Airtel network and other network as well.
That is being said that you can transfer airtime from Airtel to another network. Now to do that, dial the code below.
The USSD code to transfer airtime from Airtel to another network (another sim card) is *432# and below is the procedure for how to use it correctly.
First of all, make sure that the telephone number you want to share Airtime with is being written down clearly.
Then dial *432*2*the number you want to transfer to*amount you want to transfer#.
After doing that, you’ll be prompted to enter your secret pin (transaction pin).
Recommended post also: how to fix if Airtel network cannot receive text message.
Things to take note of while transferring airtime from one sim to another
Any time you are transferring airtime from your Airtel sim card to another airtel sim card or another network (Glo, MTN or Etisalat), please take note of the following.
- Make sure that your secret pin is well set
- The number you want to transfer to is correct and must not mistakenly be the number of the person who you don’t know (wrong number)
- You must have loaded your recharge card with direct recharging code
- An airtime you want to share should not be an awuuf (bonus) bundle
- If you face any consequence, don’t hesitate to contact Airtel customer care services as they will gladly help you
- N10 (ten Naira) airtime will be deducted as a service fee
We’ve come to the conclusion of how to share airtime in your Airtel sim card with your friends and loved one.
If you know that this article is helpful, share it with your friends and remember to comment with any question you may want to ask.