Searching for how you can become an approved First bank POS agent in your community? Please, to get First bank POS machine, you have to visit any First bank nearest branch, meet the customer care service and request him or her for the agency banking.
After requesting that you are interested to become one of First bank POS agents, you may be asked to pay a fee which is usually between N5,000 and N10,000. Note that this payment must be made to get a pin.
After paying the PIN issuance fee, the forms which you will use to provide all the necessary information about you and your business for qualifying you to own a POS machine as an approved agent will be then given to you.
Read this also: how to deactivate USSD code of any bank on your phone.
Firstmonie agent registration and benefits
Firstmonie is an official service designed by FirstBank through which customers in unbanked or underbanked regions can process financial requests through registered Agents and existing businesses.
To join Firstmonie (First bank POS agent) and have access to First bank exciting features, kindly download official First bank mobile app from either the Google Play Store or iOS app store.
Or you dial *894*1# and follow the quick easy steps to create your wallet account. Please note that all you need is your mobile number.
Meanwhile, some of the benefits or features of becoming an approved First bank POS agent are:
- Transfer Funds
- Fund Wallet
- Airtime/Data Top-up
- Bill Payments
- Cash In & Cash Out
- Corporate Disbursements & Collections
- Bet9ja account Funding
- Virtual Card
- Agent Locator
- More convenience for customers.
- Access to different accounts via the wallet.
- Available with or without internet data and can be accessed on any network in Nigeria.
- Instant Transaction without BVN.
See this also: top 16 successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria and what they produce.
Basic requirements to become First bank POS agent
- Mobile Phone: note that the registration can be done electronically using any kind of mobile device
- Active Mobile Number: customer needs to have a registered and active mobile number as this would be the account for the Wallet
- Data for the mobile app registration: customers would require data to download the App from Play Store or IOS store and complete registration
- Airtime for USSD registration; airtime as low as N4 is enough for session cost on USSD registration.
- You should be at least 18 years to have a Firstmonie account
Top facts to become First bank POS agent (Firstmonie)
Below are the top seven facts about Firstmonie (approved First bank POS agent):
- Quick Registration (self-registration and finished within minutes)
- Instant free POS (immediately get a free POS terminal when you onboard as a Firstmonie Agent)
- Instant credit/settlement for transactions processed (easy / stress free liquidity management)
- Access to Agent credit (quick access to working capital support)
- Insurance cover (comprehensive insurance for you the Agent and your workers; priced at the cheapest rate)
- Excellent support structure (over 750 branches across Nigeria ready to attend to your needs)
- Member of the largest Agent network (opportunity to join the largest Agent network in Nigeria)
How to become First bank agent (First monie)
To successfully become an accredited or approved First bank POS agent or Firstmonie, please follow the instructions below as this article contained everything you need to know about First bank agent registration.
Number one, in order to become a Firstmonie or First bank POS agent, you need to have:
- An existing business
- A visible and accessible business location
- A valid means of identification (Voters’ card, National ID card, Drivers’ License, International Passport)
- Utility bill not more than three (3) months old
- Business registration documentation for corporate bodies.
Read this also: top best skills to acquire in Nigeria in 2022.
Three types of First bank agents you may like to become
Three (3) different types of First bank agents you may be glad to become in order to make a lot of money as an agent in your community are listed and explained below:
1. Agent Banking
First bank or Firstmonie Agent Banking enables customers in unbanked or underbanked regions to process financial requests through registered Agents and existing businesses.
It is a type of First bank used to bring financial services closer to the unbanked and underbanked segment of the society by empowering existing businesses within the communities to deliver these services.
Branding features of a Firstmonie Agent banking location include.
How to know Firstmonie Agent Banking agent
- Outdoor paintings in FirstBanks’ colours (Blue and Gold)
- Firstmonie Agent Certificate
- Firstmonie Agent Banner
- Firstmonie Agent Dangler
What services can Firstmonie Agent render
- Open a FirstBank account
- Deposit Money
- Withdraw money from any Bank
- Send money to any Bank
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime
- Enrol for BVN
See this also: how to contact Zenith bank customer care very fast.
2. Firstmonie Agent Network
The Firstmonie Agent network is a bespoke channel through which FirstBank expresses her passion and commitment to broadening the opportunities and access to financial services for every Nigerian and African; especially within the low-income segment (the unbanked and under-banked population).
First bank Agent networks are all over Nigeria!
They have over 105,000 Firstmonie Agent locations, across 772 out of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria; including the FCT.
First bank POS system empowers individuals!
The Firstmonie Agent channel services over 1,000,000 unique customers daily.
Creating easy access to financial services, their Agent network bridges the gap between high-tech services and low literacy clients.
First bank facilitates the growth of businesses!
Firstmonie Agents are regarded as community heroes who are positively impacting the society, improving lives and eradicating poverty.
Last but not the least, First bank is creating jobs!
Through the Firstmonie Agent channel, First bank has created over 300,000 indirect jobs in the last 4 years.
3. Firstmonie Ambassador
As a Firstmonie Ambassador agent, you have an opportunity to recruit Agents to join the Firstmonie network and earn income from the transactions your recruited Agents perform on Firstmonie Agent channels.
This initiative is a unique opportunity to be partnering with the pioneer of Agent banking, and the largest and most dependable Agent Banking Network in Nigeria!
Glad to become Firstmonie Ambassador?
What you need to become a Firstmonie Ambassador?
- A valid means of identification (Voters’ card, National ID card, Drivers’ license or International passport)
- A valid FirstBank current account.
What are the benefits of becoming Firstmonie Ambassador?
- Additional income earned through commission from transactions processed by the recruited Firstmonie Agents
- Get empowered financially and empower others as well
- Opportunity to partner with the most reliable, and the largest Agent Banking Network in Nigeria
Who can join Firstmonie Ambassador?
- Existing Firstmonie Agents
- Business Owners
- Individuals/Corporate entities
- Societal groups (e.g. Co-operative societies)
- Any other viable partner
Read this also: how to migrate to MTN Beta Talk tariff plan .
Firstmonie agent commissions or benefits
As a firstmonie agent, there are a lot of commission or benefits for you.
As a matter of fact, Firstmonie is beneficial to you, the people around you and Nigeria as a nation itself.
Now, the benefits of the establishment of Firstmonie are as explained below step by step.
A. To the Customer
- Saves customer travel and queue time (relative to alternatives such as the Branch and ATM point).
- Provides the target market access to custom/ relevant products that fit their needs.
- Provides quick access to “Human ATMs” which can serve all customer types – banked (customers of any bank) and unbanked.
B. TO the Agent
- Additional revenue from commissions earned per transaction processed.
- Improves Agent trust and credibility in their respective communities.
- Expansion of existing service offerings
- Increased demand for existing services/business offerings.
C. To the Nation
- Tool for financial inclusion and literacy
- Reduction in the rate of poverty and unemployment.
- Channel for the deployment of National Social Intervention Programmes.
- Platform for partnership with international organizations to drive humanitarian programmes.
How to contact First bank on POS agent issue
It is easy to reach First bank for any enquiries on the Firstmonie related issue.
You can use any of the following channels:
- Send a mail to email@example.com
- Call us on any of the following numbers:
- 0700FIRSTMONIE (0700-34778-66643)
- Visit any First Bank Branch
- Tel: +234 1 905 2326
- Tel: +234 708 062 5000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +234 1 448 5500
How to get Firstmonie mobile app on your phone
The official First bank mobile banking smartphone application can be used for:
- Account overview
- Funds transfer
- Viewing a summary of your income and spend each month helping you stay on top of your finances
- Bill payments
- Card management
If you know that this article has helped you know how to become First bank POS agent step by step, please share it with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read this also: how to contact Bet9ja customer care very fast for everything.
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.