Post UTME Form Of UNILORIN For 2020, Eligibility Deadline & How To Apply.
Post UTME Form for this year of University of Ilorin is now out. The commencement of UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening Registration is from 10th August to 31st August, 2020.
UNILORIN Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced in this article for you
The general cut-off mark is 180 while some courses require scores higher than that.
How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Post UTME 2020
Ensure in the first time that you have got valid and active email address and phone number before you start applying for University of Ilorin Post UTME.
Visit the portal of University of Ilorin Post UTME: (https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php)
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
- Thereafter, candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- Then click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom.
Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
However, tTheUTME candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
Step 2: Make Post UTME payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay button
- If your payment’s been made successfully, then Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login tab
- At the left hand side of the screen, Click on Continue Registration tab
- Fill in your bio-data and necessary details correctly on the webpage.
- Upload your Passport Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture from your computer.
- The file size of your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB
- On completion of bio-data (After the successful upload of your passport photograph), then click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Recommended Passport Photograph Of University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME
Every prospective Post UTME candidates of University of Ilorin, UNILORIN must comply with the type of passport photograph they would upload to their profile.
Below are the type of your passport photograph you are required to upload.
- The acceptable format is JPEG
- The picture must be digital passport photograph
- The Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph
- Your passport should Show your eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally; don’t edit it
- Your passport photograph must Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 25KB file size
Step 3: Direct Entry Candidates (DEC);
- Directed try candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save.
- On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications
- Click on save and
- Click on Next Step tab
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable and
- Click on Submit button
- Then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Click on scheduling Tab.
- Then select a screening centre from the drop-down menu.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening
- Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Answers To The Frequently Asked Questions Of University Of Ilorin Post UTME Candidates
- Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data
- Falsificationof the provision of result will lead to automatic disqualification of candidates at any stage
- Donot Refresh your browser while the process is going in order to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart
- Allcandidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
We wish you all the very best. You will gain admission to this UNILORIN this year!
Please share this article, let us any question you may have to ask and like us on Facebook if you know we’ve helped you know how to apply for Post UTME Form Of UNILORIN For 2020.
Feel free to share it with your friends!!
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.