Do you really care about your husband? To let him know that you care about him, you have to show to him in different ways like sending to him a wonderful text messages from time to time. Today and right here, I would like to discuss with you top best Islamic love messages that you can send to your husband to show him care.
If you regularly say to your spouse ”I truly love you,” it would never leave his heart.” Indeed, the Prophet of Islam (SAWW) once said that thank him for his efforts. Value everything he does for the betterment of the family. Show that you value him so that he should do the same when he sees your honesty. Moreover, it is not haram to send love messages to you husband in Islam.
Islamic loves messages for your husband
Islam is a religion of reward and sacred . Hence, keeping your spouse happy is also a kind of worship to God, i.e, you get a reward.
Being a wife, you should be your husband’s equal partner, supporter, and helper in life and in your spiritual journey together.
In Islam, both two couples are beneficial to one another if they have fear of God in their heart in anything they do. According to Qur’an chapter 30 verse 21, it says “And one of the signs of the existence of God is He has created for you, spouses from among yourselves so that you might take comfort in them and He has placed between you, love and mercy. In this, there is surely evidence (of the truth) for the people who carefully think.”
Read these also:
Now, let’s start to discuss top best Islamic love messages that you can send to your husband to make him feel loved and special. Please remember that what ever you do for your husband, he will think to the same even better that of your own to you.
Amazing love SMS for only him
Top best Islamic love messages for your husband are:
- I often talk to Allah about you, He knows how much I love you because in every dua I pray for you and your happiness. I pray for us. I don’t know what destiny might hold for us. But I’ll not lose hope. that little piece of hope of belonging to you someday and being called your better half.
- Rea love means helping each other attain Jannah! You are my real lover!!
- I have never compared you to another man because I know that if the other man was good for me, Allah would have given him to me. Indeed, you are my man for now and ever.
- You dreamt of a perfect woman and I dreamt of a perfect man while we didn’t know that Allah has created us to perfect one another.
- You are my Best friend, my human diary and my other half, you mean the world to me and I love you.
- The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
- When talking about marriage, Allah says your husband is a garment for you. However, a garment may or may not fit perfectly but either way, you cover my imperfections, protect and beautify.
- When you proposed marriage to me, I kindly accepted it because your religion and character pleases me in order to avoid tribulations and the proliferation of corruption.
- I believe that marrying a man who fears Allah will let him treat me right because of his fear of Allah.
- I don’t need a ring, I need your deen, hence, I’d like taking me to Jannah and making me your queen.
- I do have a boyfriend but I call him my Husband.
- Oh Allah, please protect my husband because for you alone know how much I love him.
- I have once heard that a real man offers woman a marriage while a fake man offers the opposite, Zina. You are a real man!!
- I always act like a child with you but if I need you, I turn to a woman (smile).
- Death only will not be able to put us part because we’ll be reunited in Jannah. Insha ALLAH.
- The best love is when you find someone who makes your Imaan rise, who makes you more Imaan rise, who makes you ore pious and who helps you here in Dunya because that person wants to meet you again in Jannah.
- I love my husband for the sake of Allah.
- These days, I am not comfortable to rest my head on the pillow but your shoulder.
- Dear Husband, thank you for completing half my deen.
- Many men had proposed to me but I didn’t accept any of them because of their religion and character. I accepted you because you practice Islam and I like your characters.
- In my early age, I did pray to Allah to direct a man who will understand when my eye change not a man who is rich or handsome. Alhamdulillah, everything I prayed for is inside you.
- I marry you because you are the person I know that can uplift me morally and always remind me that Allah is sufficient for me in times of trials.
- What I interestingly like most about you is that you left me untouched because you truly believed that I am yours then you eventually made me Halal for yourself.
- You are one of my greatest blessings from God. Your love is a gift that I open everyday.
- You are so much religiously educated and you make sure that I must also receive a religious education.
- I think our marriage is the successful one because there is great love of affection between us. You can’t live in peace without me and I can’t live peacefully without you.
- You are among the group of Muslims as regards their faith who the Prophet (SAW) described as the most perfect in Hadith. You characters are excellent and you treat me well.
- Our marriage is forever, You and Me, insya’Allah.
- I believe my children will follow your character of being deeply interested in Islam.
- You are my handsome boy and fragrance ever. Hence, I smell you gently and will not wrestle with you. In fact, I will not put on you the responsibilities you cannot bear.
- When we pray together, I believe we share an intimacy that cannot be created by any other means. That feeling is amazing.
- One of the beautiful ways I worship Allah is through you.
- I chose you because you are not only beautiful in the world but also can make my world beautiful.
- You are both lover and best friend to me.
- It came to my realization that you are a real man when you began deciding to make me Halal for you.
- You treat me well with respect because you believe that one day someone will do the same to our daughter.
- You are very educated in English to treat as a Housewife but you know me in an Arabic word, ”Rabbaitul Bait’ which means ‘The queen of your house’.
- If I die now, I believe the door of Jannah will be open for me because you are always pleased with me.
- Every time I look at your face, you also look at my face with love in order for Allah look at us with mercy.
- I marry you because you are who I always want.
Please share this article with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter if you know that it has helped you know top 40 best Islamic love messages for your husband.
Read these also:
- Why you must have to perform janaba ghusl (man and woman).
- List of all notable Islamic scholars of our time for all countries in the world.
- Types of janaba bath and how to perform them ony be one.
- Top 35 Pakistani famous Islamic scholars and their more about.
- All chapters in Quran and their meaning in English.