Are you searching for the code to dial in order to know the serial number of your Glo SIM card. In this article, we will discuss with you step by step how to check Glo SIM card serial number.
The serial number of a SIM card is usually written at the body of SIM pack and the body of SIM card itself. It can be used to do many things. One thing we can use serial number of a SIM card is when we want to register our SIM card.
One of my friends who has been using his Glo SIM card since eight years ago recently told me that his SIM card was being blocked and he has no other option apart from re-register it at the Glo outlet. Unhappily, some one has told him that serial number of his SIM is required to be known before his line can be reactivated while everything that were written at the body of the SIM card has been wiped off.
As a result of that, as an expert in research, I performed a quick search on Google as ”how to check Glo serial number”, though, I am not satisfied. Hence, below in this article are the explanations of how Glo SIM card serial number can be checked step by step very fast!!
Now, let’s get started.
See these also:
- How can you track the number that used your MTN recharge card
- How to recharge Glo card step by step
- Code to transfer airtime from Glo to Glo
How to check Glo serial number very fast
To check the serial number of your Glo SIM card, please follow the instructions below:
- Put the SIM card which you want to know its serial number in a mobile phone
- Dial *135# via that Glo SIM card
- Select any number that correspond with ”your serial number”
- After that, the serial number of your Glo line will be instantly shown on your phone
- Shortly, Glo network itself will send you via a text message. In this case, you can now decide to copy it down.
The second method is contacting Glo customer care service immediately. To contact Glo customer for helping you know the serial number of your Glo SIM card, dial 121 and follow the option for allowing you speak with any available agent.
When the call get connected and received, request the customer who received it to help you know the serial number of your SIM card, he/she will gladly help you out!!
You can also dial *777# and follow the prompts to check your Glo SIM card serial number. For example, dial *777#, select an option that corresponds with ”my serial number” and click send button.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to check Glo SIM card serial number very fast step by step in 2022, please subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates and remember to share it with your friends.
Read these also:
- Zenith bank mobile app and how to transfer with it
- How to check your Glo number step by step in 2022
- How to know the network of a number in Nigeria
- Code to check MTN number in Nigeria (step by step guide)