Do you want to know how you can track any number that used your MTN recharge card? In this post, I will be discussing with you how you can track or know any number that used your MTN card by using 8 different methods step by step.
Has someone else used your MTN recharge card? Just keep calm because you are not alone. Even, though other people used my MTN recharge card in the past the good news is that I have known the best ways to deal with them.
In this hard time, it’s very unfriendly for the recharge card which you bought for your personal use the next time get used by another unauthorized person.
My question for you is, what’s the best thing should you kindly do in the event that your recharge card is being used by a person who you didn’t intentionally permit to use it?
Should you start crying out? Or should you indirectly track the number which was used to load your MTN Cary? Please let me know your answer via the comment section!!
As a proud subscriber of the MTN Nigeria family, you don’t have to worry about your safety and security too much because MTN which is your network provider has mostly kept all those into consideration before you join them.
Recommended: MTN YouTube night data bundles and how to activate
If the thing doesn’t work in a normal way, it can be made you unwell forever in life, hence, if the person always in criminal way uses your recharge card, for example, two to three times, it’s a good idea for you to disable his/her number automatically.
This article was created to guide you to know or track the number that has used your MTN card, hence, we are not going to discuss how to block any MTN number here but we will discuss that the next day we are going to write a post.
For you to know anytime we create an article about that, you may simply subscribe to our newsletter.
How to know the number that loaded your MTN recharge card
The step-by-step guides that you can use to track any number that has used your MTN recharge card is:
- Call 180 to request assistance
- Send a mail to [email protected]
- Visit their website and chat with them
- Go to any nearest accredited MTN store
- Chat with Zigi
- Contact them on WhatsApp
- If you are in Lagos, visit their head office or their state head office in your state
- Send a message to them on Facebook
1. Call 180 to talk with MTN customer care
The simplest and fastest method that every subscriber of the MTN network should use to track the number that used their recharge card is by calling MTN customer care.
Now, which number should you call to contact the MTN customers and get your issue resolved quickly?
- If you live in Nigeria, call 180 with your MTN line to contact MTN customer care for any complaint, request, or inquiry you may have
- If you can’t use your MTN line to call, then you can use any type of AIM card to contact MTN customer care on 08031000180
- Meanwhile, if you live abroad, the number you can use to contact MTN customer care is +2348031000180.
2. Send a mail to MTN customer care and report
Another fastest method to contact MTN customer care in order to track the number that used your MTN recharge card is by sending them an email to their official email address on [email protected].
To do that, simply state the reason why you are contacting name, for example, you are told that your recharge was being loaded by another person who is unknown to you.
For security purposes, you are allowed to send them the following details:
- Your mobile number: 081XXXXX445
- Your location: for example, Idah, Kogi state
- Recharge card Pin: 609XXXXXXXXXXXX521893
- Recharge card serial number: 546821093647290515
- Amount of recharge card: for example, N500
- Any suspected number that you may have
Anytime MTN customer care sees your email message, then he/she will reply to you with
- The number that loaded it
- Amount of your recharge card
- The pin of your recharge number in full format
- Date and time that your recharge was being used and
- Lots more.
3. Visit their website and chat with them
Visiting the website of MTN Nigeria and chatting with them concerning the recharge card that people always use and please them to help you know the number that used your card is another important way.
A live chat channel is available when you visit their website. Happily, for your comfort, we have provided a link to chat with a customer care agent online. Simply click HERE to continue.
Recommended post: how to contact Bet9ja customer care very fast for everything
4. Go to any nearest accredited MTN store
In the event that your recharge card was being used by an unknown person to you, for you to track and know his or her number, you can simply visit any nearest MTN-accredited store. We assure you that this method will help you completely.
To know all approved MTN stores in Nigeria and the ones that are very closest to your location, please click here, choose your state of residence, LGA and finally start seeing the names of all accredited MTN store and their addresses.
5. Chat with Zigi
Zigi is MTN’s all-new digital personal assistant that can answer your questions, and assist you with products, services, and activations of the new MTN SIM card.
Most importantly, you also don’t need to register to chat with Zigi, however, for purchases, you would be required to register, and an OTP would be generated for authentication purposes.
With Zigi, you can track the number that has used your MTN recharge card.
Zigi can additionally help you with the following services:
- Check Balance
- Buy airtime
- Buy bundles
- Borrow Xtratime/XtraByte
- Make payment for products and services directly from the bank using debit cards
- Check NIN status & NIN registration and lots more.
MTN Zigi is available 24/7 and you can contact him/her on the following channels:
When chatting with Zigi, remember to let him know that you purposely came to chat in order to track or know the number that has used your MTN recharge card.
After that, then send the following via your chat with Zigi:
- Amount of your recharge card
- Your recharge card serial number
- Your recharge card pin (please don’t write it in the full format as Zigi will write it fully to you)
- Any suspected number you may know that may use your card
- Your full name and mobile number
- Your state and local government, i.e, your address.
6. Contact MTN on WhatsApp
On WhatsApp, you can contact MTN customer care to help you track the number that has used your recharge card. To do that, simply follow the procedures below:
- First, save this telephone 09033000001 in your contact list as MTN
- Open your WhatsApp app on your device and click refresh
- After your refreshing, that means every new phone you have just saved has refreshed to your Whatsapp contact list
- Finally, send a message to MTN
- Please remember to follow how to send a message to an MTN customer care representative as discussed above earlier
7. If you are in Lagos, visit their head office
If all the methods above failed to help you track the number that used your MTN card, then another best method you can now apply is by visiting the MTN address if you reside in Lagos or simply visiting any of their closest branch office and lodging a complaint.
MTN’s address in Lagos state is MTN Plaza, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi 101233, Lagos, Nigeria.
Recommended post: list of all approved Microfinance banks in Nigeria and their locations
8. Send a message to them on Facebook
MTN network is always very serious about making all its customers obtain reliable network services, hence, it has built different mediums through which people can use to communicate with it easily.
Anytime you are contacting the MTN network to assist you with recharge card related issue, it is not recommended to disclose to them the full pin of your recharge card (MTN itself says is not allowed for security purposes), hence, you should write your recharge card pin in this format: 213xxxxxxxxxxxxxx956721.
To contact MTN customer care representatives on Facebook, click here to visit their official Facebook page. But remember that to make your request get faster attention, then within your message, include:
- Your full name
- The state from which you are chatting from
- Include the telephone number to which you want to load your card to
- In your message, include the full serial number of your recharge card
- If possible, include your recharge card pin
- The amount that your recharge is, for example, N1, 000.
If you know that this article has helped you know how you can track any number that has used your MTN recharge card, please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates from us.
Read this also: how to load Glo recharge card faster with code (step by step)
Indirectly track the number that was used to load your recharge card