In this article today, we shall show you how to apply for the Post UTME of UNILAG, University of Lagos in 2020/2021 academic session. Also the requirements
If you want to know more about Post UTME application form of UNILAG in 2020, then here is the right place.
We believe that you will gain admission to study any course you dreamt of in University of Lagos if you follow the instructions below and register for it carefully.
The good news is that candidates can now apply for university of Lagos’ Post UTME registration at the comfort of their home.
The admission management of the university of Lagos has invited prospective candidates to do the application of their 2020 post UTME which will start from on Monday 19 the October to 30th October, 2020.
How To Apply For The Post UTME Of UNILAG Correctly In 2020 And Requirements
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos their first choice in 2020/2021 JAMB and scored 200 and above in the examination are eligible to apply
- Applicants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 should not waist their time and apply
- Qualified candidates who fail to sit for the post UTME examination of University of Lagos, UNILAG will not be regarded to gain admission
- Former students of UNILAG whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission
- The SCREENING FEE is N2,000
- UNILAG post UTME registration portal is: www.unilag.edu.ng..
Registration Procedures Of UNILAG In 2020 (How To Apply Without Making Mistakes)
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and follow the prompts below carefully:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Create an account with your JAMB registration number as username and your surname (in lowercase) as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Then proceed to any commercial bank to make Post UTME registration payment or pay online with your debit card.
- After the payment has been made successfully, then return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- After every thing has been entered correctly, then print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
- For more information, please visit: www.unilag.edu.ng.
The Post-UTME examination will commence from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
Deadline Of The Application Of Post UTME Of UNILAG In 2020
Online registration for the post UTME of University of Lagos will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
Please share this content with your friends and remember to let us know how you feel (ask Questions) in the comments section.