Before you can send any text message with any type of sim card to your loved one or customer, you must have got an airtime above N4 and for sending a text message that contains fifty plus words, you must have an airtime more higher than N4, in fact, that is very cost. Today, I will show you how to buy bulk sms plan for all networks.
Bulk SMS is a legacy description for application-to-person SMS messaging services. It refers specifically to the sending of large number of SMS at a time by using a little amount of airtime.
In other words, Bulk SMS is a service that enables sending a large number of SMS text messages to a broad audience at once.
It is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing. Individual or a person can also use bulk sms service to send message to his or her dear ones.
In this article, I will show you how to buy bulk sms plan on all four (4) major network providers in Nigeria; Airtel, Glo, MTN and 9Mobile or Etisalat.
Bulk sms plan for all networks in Nigeria and how to buy
For accurate receiving and sending bulk sms messages, software is required and various software packages are available. These software packages provide users with the opportunity to add many phone numbers as required and these phone numbers can be managed in a variety of ways.
Most importantly, SMS software applications can allow the upload of lists of mobile phone numbers using a text file or CSV file.
With the enhancement of the feature of these software, sms messages can be fixed to be sent at a specific times and/or days, for example, you can fix to sent a text message to your friends or customers weekly.
Most bulk sms programmers can use any of the following APIs to add the functionality of an sms to any program:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
- SMPP (Short Message Peer-to-Peer)
Now, let’s start to show you how to buy bulk sms plan for all networks in Nigeria.
1. Bulk SMS for Airtel
Airtel Nigeria offers bulk SMS which can let you send text message to as many networks as you want and at any time. Most importantly, Airtel bulk sms pack does not expire in the day you buy it and it can be bought with as low as N20.
Buying bulk sms pack to your Airtel sim card for texting love messages to your loved ones or simply informing your customers about your products or services is not as hard as you may think, as a matter of fact, if you read this article slowly in an understanding way, we will shortly clarify everything about it for you.
For step by step guide of how to buy Airtel bulk sms pack, please follow the instructions in the bulleted lists below:
- Make sure that you are getting normal airtime in your sim card. If you are not sure, then dial *123# to check
- After the successful confirmation, then dial *160# via your Airtel sim card
- In step three, select your option by choosing the number
- Airtel bulk sms pack for N25 can only be used to buy 10 different text messages to any network. This plan is called Airtel Lite sms pack
- You can also N50 to buy 20 sms pack on your Airtel which you can use to send text message to your friends and loved ones regardless of any type of sim card they are using. Please note that this pack is called Airtel Max sms pack
- While Airtel bulk sms Silver pack costs N200 and it can be used to send 100 different text messages
- For more important information on how to buy a suitable bulk sms pack on your Airtel sim card, you may call your customer care number on 111
- Please note that Airtel bulk sms bundle cannot be transferred to another person, i.e, it is only you must use it, else it will expire and become useless to you
- While sending your text message, make sure that network signal is very full on your device, and if it is not, then move to the other area where you think that it must be stable there before you start sending any text message in order to prevent it from not delivering to your recipient.
2. Bulk SMS for 9Mobile
With etisalat.ws, you can easily send bulk SMS messages at low cost on your Etisalat sim card by the aid of their advanced and fast program that guarantees direct links between you and telecom companies.
Their messaging system is connected with more than 250 telecom companies around the world to ensure that their services can reach to almost all of telecom companies around the world.
I highly recommend you to use the features on their website, http://etisalat.ws to send your Etisalat bulk sms text messages to your friends or loved ones because of the following reasons:
- Security and protection of mobile messages (text messages – SMS)
- User-friendly interface
- The possibility of storing numbers and distributing them to groups
- Timing of messages and automatic transmission
- Intelligent sending system to send automatically processed messages
- The ability to withdraw numbers from your mobile device.
- Money-back guarantee within a month for unsent messages or if you are no longer interested
- High quality and competitive cost.
It is not compulsory for you to be a subscriber of Etisalat before you can send text messages in bulk, in fact, all networks can buy bulk sms plan. For more important information, you may visit their website.
3. Bulk SMS for Glo
Glo is the best and fastest network provider when it is come to browsing in every part in Nigeria. Glo being the best network provider, it makes its subscribers experience wonderful digital offer by giving them a huge amount of airtime as a bonus.
If you want to know how to buy Glo bulk sms pack in order to use your sim card to send text messages to your friends who use Glo or other opposite network, then all the guides and steps can be found on Glo website through this link.
GLO is a private company owned by Mike Adenuga which also consists of Cobblestone Properties and Estates, a real estate and property development company, Conoil PLC, a petroleum marketing company, and Conoil Producing, a crude exploration and production company.
Glo, also known as Globacom Limited is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company founded on 29 August 2003 by Mike Adenuga. It has over 250 million subscribers (as at December 2020), hence, this makes it one of the largest network operators in Nigeria.
4. Bulk SMS for MTN
MTN BULK SMS is the easiest, fastest, cheapest and most reliable way to send customized bulk text messages to thousands of any type of mobile numbers and cell phones nationally and internationally covering over 800 networks and 160 countries.
Bulk sms services by MTN makes you advertise your business & send out messages, alerts, invitations and notifications via text messages using any name you like to be a sender’s name to any Mobile network at very cheap rates.
If you have already got an account with MTB BULK SMS, then just visit their website, enter in your login details and click on the login button to proceed.
In the same manner, if you have created an account on MTN BULK SMS website, then don’t get worried any way as we are going to show you how you can set up your account and start sending your own messages right away.
Creating your MTN bulk sms pack is easy, just simply click the REGISTER HERE button by the “top right hand” side on their website and fill in the form. Then log into your account, buy SMS credits and start sending messages.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to buy or subscribe for bulk sms for all networks in Nigeria step by step, then please share it with your friends and remember to comment with anything you may have in mind to ask via the comment section.
For getting regular updates about an important posts which will be publishing in future and related to the one you have just read, kindly please subscribe to our newsletter with your email.