Looking for how to check if your voter card is ready for pickup from INEC office in order to participate in forthcoming voting? The Nigerian presidential election is going to hold in 2023 and the only requirement of every Nigerian citizen who would like to vote is their voter card.
Before you check if your voter card is ready for pickup, it’s very important to note that you must have first enrolled for it either online or by visiting INEC office. INEC has upgraded their system to help interested citizens who want to own a voter enroll their self online at the comfort of their home using computer or laptop.
How to check if your voter card is ready for collection
By visiting INEC portal.
INEC portal can enable you enroll for your voter card, transfer your polling units, change your date of birth, name, etc. Interestingly, you can use it to track in order to know whether your voter card is ready for pickup from INEC office. All are done online if you wish to.
Read this also:
1. How to change date of birth on voters card in Nigeria.
2. Step by step guides on how to update your MTN SIM card details online.
3. The recommended ways to how you can unblock your Bet9ja account.
4. MTN Momo agent online registration form (step by step guides).
5. Top best universities in South Africa this 2022.
6. The most powerful Oba in Yoruba land this 2022 and their explanation.
In this article, I will help you know how to check if your voter card is ready for pickup online using your phone or computer. Now, let’s continue!!
To check if your voter card is ready for collection, please follow the guides and instructions below:
- First of all, click here to visit INEC website.
- Enter your email address and password, then click ”Login” tab to login to your account.
- Immediately you login to your account, you can from there check your voter card status.
- If you have never created an account, then enter your name, email address create/enter a password of your choice and click ”continue” tab to sign up.
Please note that you can use your Voter’s Identification Number (VIN) or your name and date of birth to check if your voter card is ready for collection or pickup. Let’s further explain them to you.
Check using date of birth
- To check if your voter card is ready for pickup using the date of birth and name on your temporary voter card, just simply click here.
- When the site load completely, choose your state of origin from the drop down.
- Enter your First name and last name
- Enter your date of birth and
- Finally click ”check status”.
- If your voter card is ready for pickup from an INEC office, then you will see it there.
See this also: how to do PVC registration online step by step.
Check using NIN
Another fastest way to check the status of your voter card online in Nigeria is using the Voter’s Identification Number (VIN) on your temporary voter card. To that that, just simply follow the step by step instructions below:
- Click here to visit INEC portal
- Click ”check with VIN” tab
- Now, choose your state of origin and enter your last name
- Then enter your VIN
- Mark the security detection box to prove that you are not a bolt and
- Finally click ”check status” tab.
For more information or assistance, you can call INEC customer care service line on 0700-2255-4632.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to track the readiness of your voter card, then please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates. Thank you!
Read these also: