Do you want to know how you can subscribe for MTN night data plan so that you can be able to use your MTN line to browse in the night for free of charge? Today, I will guide you step by step how to subscribe for MTN cheat code for night data plan.
Please, wait, are you aware about MTN night browsing data plan? Or have you just heard about MTN free night data plan and wanted to know the cheat code to subscribe for it on your line? Today, you will know everything about how to browse in the night for free of charge with your MTN sim card and how you can subscribe step by step if you completely read this article to an end.
MTN night data plan starts working in the night especially from 12 am midnight to 5 am in the morning with just N25 or N50.
Isn’t it an amazing and a happy thing for you if you are to browse in the night as how as you like by just paying N25 minimum and N50 maximum (depending on your wish) with your MTN sim card? Importantly, MTN offers 125MB and 250MB as their night plan data bonus and it is available for all MTN users.
The good news is that 125MB of MTN night data plan costs N25 while 250MB costs N50.
Do you want to know how you can cheat MTN network for night data plan? If yes, then this page is the best one for you. Now, please continue reading below.
MTN night browsing data plan and code to subscribe
The MTN Night data Plan was particularly created by MTN Nigeria for its customers who don’t sleep in the night while browsing on the internet or making use of data bundle in the night. Now, you may ask; how does this plan work or what is best cheat code to subscribe for this plan?
There are many reasons why almost subscribers of MTN Nigeria love browsing in the night and few of the reasons are:
- Network speed during the night is relatively high
- Beside high network speed during the night, many network providers in Nigeria offer a high quality night data plans at a very low price
- Many people don’t make call during the night, hence network bar is full and untouchable for you to use as how as you like
For more information about MTN night browsing data plan, carefully read this article as every important guides contain in it.
About MTN night data plan for browsing
Mtn Nigeria has released an exclusive night browsing offer to its subscribers who are on MTN pulse package which allows every MTN Pulse package subscriber to enjoy a huge 500MB with just N25. The data plan is affordable and worth its price.
Meanwhile, MTN Nigeria has just limited their night browsing data plan options to one option and it is 500MB night data plan.
MTN night data plan for browsing is not only cheap and affordable but also the network service is super-fast and excellent at night.
As a matter of fact, MTN is one of the top best network providers in Nigeria that has network fluidity and bandwidth which enables users to surf the internet without experiencing any single problem.
Airtel Nigeria network on the other hand gives its subscribers highest night data plans which can only be used to watch and download videos on youtube. In order to get free Airtel youtube night data bundle on your Airtel line, simply load your sim card with a minimum of N500 recharge.
To enjoy MTN night data plan for browsing, you should simply subscribe for it after 12 AM (Mid night). You can only purchase this bundle up to 500MB per day on an MTN sim. What this means is that you can buy the 250MB twice and the 500MB just once.
MTN midnight data plan is also called MTN pulse frees night browsing because it works completely on MTN pulse package, this plan is hence mainly for people who are in need of extra data bonus bundle to download or upload files on the internet in the night.
A lot of people have been enjoying MTN data plan in the night (500mb for N25) since 2016 till date because MTN is one of the best networks that many people trust.
What time can MTN night data bundle be used
MTN night browsing data plan is valid and can be used from 12 AM midnight to 5 AM in the morning.
We generally name this plan as MTN night data plan and here is why! Well, it only works between the hours of 12 AM – 5 AM every day including public holidays and weekends.
MTN night data plan code for 2021 and how to subscribe
To subscribe for MTN pulse package or MTN night data bundles plan, simply insert your MTN line in a mobile phone and dial *406#, reply with 4 and finally choose your preferred plan.
Alternatively, you can kindly send NT1 or NT2 as text message to 131 to subscribe for 250MB or 500MB night data plan for 25 and 50 Naira on any MTN sim card respectively.
The service of MTN Nigeria is not as it was before, in fact, they are now really taking their service to the next level. If you are not using MTN for some reasons, we advice you to come and join its millions of subscribers now, indeed, it is not too late.
Recently, MTN Nigeria just celebrated their 20 years anniversary while they gave free data and airtime anyhow to their subscribers as a thank you greeting.
How to Subscribe with 25 Naira on MTN night data plan bundle
This is the smallest plan of MTN night data plan which you can subscribe for. To subscribe for MTN night data plan for N25, simply follow the step by step guides below:
- Dial *406#
- Reply by pressing 4 to select MTN night data plan
- Then reply 1 to select 25 naira for the 250MB plan
- Proceed and reply with 1 to confirm that you want to purchase the data bundle
- Now, you will receive a message saying that your night plan subscription is successful And remember that this data is valid for 5 hours from 12 am to 5 am
- After 5 am in the morning, the remaining unused data will be wiped off
- With MTN night data plan, there is no renewal reuse your unused data in the next night
- Presently, maximum MTN night plan is 500MB for N50 only
- While the minimum data that can be subscribed on MTN night data plan is N25 and it should be debited from your active airtime balance
- In this way, it is very ideal to have an airtime balance above N50 already on your line before you should continue anything because MTN night data plan can never be subscribed on credit
How to subscribe for MTN night data plan bundle
- First of all, Migrate to MTN Pulse package by dialing *406# or sending 406 as text message to 131
- Please note that you should have a minimum of N50 on your phone
- To activate MTN night data plan, you can actually text NIGHT to 131 to enjoy or dial *406#
- Choose 4 and activate any plan of your choice
You will be able to subscribe for any of the MTN Pulse Nightlife data bundles multiple times but NOT more than 500MB in a day.
The logic is that 125MB plan can be activated four times in a night while 250MB plan can only be activated twice. MTN night data plan usage policy applies that the total data which can be bought in a day is 500MB and it must be used from 12am – 5am.
How to subscribe for MTN 50 Naira night data plan
- Dial *406#
- Reply by pressing 4 to select MTN nightlife plan
- Then reply 2 to select 50 naira for the 250MB plan.
- Proceed and reply 1 to confirm that you want to purchase the data bundle.
Now you will receive a message saying that your night plan subscription is successful. Remember that this data is valid for 6 hours
One thing that seems to be a problem about MTN night data plan is that there is no way that is designed to check your MTN night data bundle balance.
However, any time your data is almost getting used up, for example, around 99MB, then MTN may alert you by issuing a warning message that your data volume is available.
Although there is another way that you can use to check and maintain the usage of your MTN night data plan. You can limit your data usage and keep track of data consumption.
- Go to your device settings
- Select Data Usage
- Toggle the cellular data limit
- Set the data limit warning (for example, 15MB) so that you’ll be notified about the limit you set.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to subscribe for MTN night data plan and top best cheat codes that use, please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates from us.
Feel free please and comment with anything you may have to say about this post as we will get back to your comment and reply to you shortly.