Have you just loaded a recharge card to your Sim card and made call with it while wanting to know the remaining balance of your airtime or you just want to know your Glo, Airtel, MTN or 9Mobile airtime balance? In today’s article, I will be helping you know how to check airtime balance of all top four (4) best and trusted networks in Nigeria.
What are the four (4) major networks in Nigeria which I am going to show with you how to check their airtime balance? As you may know, there are only four (4) different major reliable, secure and trusted network providers in Nigeria and they are listed below:
- Airtel and
- Etisalat or 9Mobile
What I am going to show you today is the way(s) to how to check the balance of airtime of every network provider’s sim card.
For us not to spend too much time, now let’s get started.
How to check airtime balance for all networks in Nigeria
The USSD codes to check the remaining amount of airtime in your any type of sim card are shown, listed and explained below, please remember to read this post completely.
1. Code to check airtime balance of Glo
Glo network provider limited is one of the largest companies base in Nigeria which provides best network’s coverage for its users or customers across the nation.
That is, with Glo Sim card, you can get huge bonuses of airtime and data bundle on every time you recharge. The direct recharging code to load the recharge card of Glo network is *123*pin#.
You can recharge your Glo Sim card with a minimum of N100 amount of recharge card. Now how can you check the balance of your airtime in your Glo Sim card?
The USSD code to check the airtime balance in your Glo Sim card is #124*1# and the procedures are as follows.
- Insert the Sim card which you want to know the remaining amount of airtime inside in a mobile phone
- Then dial #124*1# via that Sim card
- Please note that this procedure doesn’t attract payment, thus, don’t pay to any body.
- If the airtime in your Sim card was not loaded with direct recharging code, *124*pin#, then #124*1# cannot check the balance of airtime.
For more details on how to check the balance of airtime of Sim card which its airtime was not loaded with direct recharging code, I will create a detailed explanation of that shortly. And when ever it’s done, i will paste the link here.
2. Code to check airtime balance of MTN
As an MTN customer, what USSD code should you use to check the airtime balance in your Sim card? I will show you that now, now.
To know the remaining amount of airtime in your MTN Sim card, please follow the instructions below:
- Insert the MTN Sim card which you are about to check its remaining airtime balance inside a mobile device
- When the Sim card has shown successfully, then dial *556# via that Sim
- In the next few seconds of that, your remaining airtime balance will be displayed on the screen of your phone
- Don’t pay to any body for assistance as this step is not too technical (hard)
- For any type of assistance, please don’t hesitate to call the customer service representative of MTN network by dialing
3. Code to check airtime balance of Airtel
How to check the balance of airtime in your Sim card of Airtel network, the king of all network providers in Nigeria for this year? If you’re here purposely for this reason, then you’re welcomed.
Very urgent: if you’re an existing customer of Airtel network, then below are the offers of Airtel network which you can benefit right now (please note that shortly they will be no more there for you):
For the purpose of writing this article, I am here to show you how to check the balance of airtime in your Airtel sim card, so let me start showing you that right away.
- Insert the Sim card of Airtel network properly in a mobile phone
- Dial *123#
- Wait for a second, then you will see the remaining balance of airtime in your Sim in the screen of your phone
- For any kind of support you may want, don’t forget to contact the customer service by dialing 111.
4. Code to check the balance of airtime of 9Mobile
USSD code to check the remaining balance of airtime in your Etisalat or 9mobile Sim card? Below are the procedures you can follow:
- Insert carefully and properly the 9mobile Sim card in a mobile phone
- Wait for the network signal to appear
- Then dial *232#
- This service is free of charge, thus, beware of online fraudsters or Yahoo boys.
Nigeria is a Developing country, it’s presently gotten four (4) different network providers.
Now, I have just shown you how to check the airtime balance in your Sim card. You may also click here to know who loaded the recharge card of your Airtel network.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to check airtime balance of all four (4) networks, then please subscribe to the newsletter of this website by clicking here right now.
Also, share it with your friends and comment with any question you may have to ask through the comment section.
Finally, like our page on Facebook for more important information. Thank you!!
I’m Abdulrazaq Yahaya. I am one of the content writers at Fastknowers blog, here.
If my articles help you, please subscribe to our newsletter and remember to like my Facebook’s page so that you will be able to get updated anytime I am publishing contents. Thank you.