AEDC is an acronym standing for Abuja Electricity Distribution Company. It is the best place for job seekers to seek for employment. Regardless of what they studied in school or gained its knowledge (experience), AEDC is finding their service. Hence, this page is going to discuss with you AEDC latest recruitment with their requirements and how to apply in 2022 step by step.
AEDC is an electricity generating company distributing power to the whole towns in FCT, some parts in Niger state, predominantly in Kogi state and Nasarawa state. It was established in 1997 and presently based on their customer care services and some other things they do, it ranks #4 among the eleven Nigerian electricity distribution companies.
In this post, I am going to discuss with you how to get employment at AEDC this year.
With a team of more than 400 talented people working to care for AEDC customers and grow our business, AEDC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage experienced professionals to join us.
Now, let’s start!!
How to get job at AEDC very fast in 2022
Are you an individual with integrity, dedication and commitment and searching for employment opportunity at AEDC? Here, I welcome you to a future of possibilities!
AEDC recruitment refers to the process of identifying, attracting, interviewing, selecting, hiring and onboarding employees into their company. AEDC utilizes recruiting software to effectively and efficiently employ top best candidates.
Read these also:
- AEDC prepaid payment online and offline (step by step)
- Electrical safety precautions during rainy season
- Benefits of AEDC prepaid meter and how to buy
- Top richest pastors in Nigeria (2022)
- Electricity distribution companies in Nigeria 2022
- Top best companies for SIWES placement in Ibadan 2022
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (everything about it).
AEDC recruitment is categorized into four main different parts; Professions, work-life balance, attractive employee value proposition and lastly integrity.
Let’s further explain them to you one by one.
- Work-life balance: An engaged workforce is a productive workforce. It is based on this philosophy that they give their staff flexible working hours, health care and genuine interest in the well-being of all our staff.
- Attractive Employee Value Proposition: AEDC offers a competitive package that is benchmarked on our talent competitors.
- Diversity of professions i.e. Engineering, Commercial Services, Research and Development, Corporate Affairs,Operations, Finance, IT, HR, Legal, Communications, Sales, Customer Care and other cross cutting disciplines.
- Integrity: are you an individual with integrity, dedication and commitment? We welcome you to a future of possibilities.
Requirements to apply for recruitment at AEDC
Any applicant who is seeking for job or recruitment at AEDC in 2022 must test his/her weather he/she is eligible before he/she continue the application.
- Some of the requirements to apply for AEDC recruitment are a B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Having a good knowledge of computers and its basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various task as required by the organization is also an added advantage.
To successfully apply for AEDC recruitment, visit their website at www.abujaelectricity.com/form and fill the application form. If you see ”Dear Applicant, We are sorry to inform you that this vacancy has closed. Please do not hesitate to check our website (www.abujaelectricity.com) for other vacancies. We wish you all the best in your career advancement”, then close their website and revisit after two to three weeks. In fact, keep checking till you have found what you check for. Do not lose hope!!
Also, interested and eligible job seeker who wish to work with AED Plc, can submit their CV at AEDC headquarter, Abuja.
AEDC customer care contact details
- Address: First Floor, Abuja Electricity Distribution Company 1 Ziquinchor Street,Wuse Zone 4, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
- Contact Center:08039070070, 08152141414, 08152151515.
- WhatsApp Number: 08152141414, 08152151515.
- Website address: www.abujaelectricity.com
Abuja Electricity Distribution (AEDC) Plc was established in November 2013 as a company registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. AED Plc is required to maintain power quality in line with prevailing Nigeria regulations as set by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) in its Customer Service Standards of Performance, together with internationally accepted standards.
If you know that this article has helped you know AEDC recruitment and how you can apply for it in 2022, then please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read these also: