With the official USSD code of Fidelity bank, you can transact (transfer money to other bank account, check your account balance, recharge airtime from your account to your mobile number and that of others, etc.) on the go without barriers from the comfort of your home.
Today’s article will show with you Fidelity bank code and step by step procedures to take to activate it and use it to perform any task of your choice.
Do you want to check your Fidelity bank account balance, transfer money to Fidelity bank account other bank, or just simply want to fund your Bet9ja or Betking account using Fidelity bank USSD code? If yes, then this article is meant for you. We will also teach you the code to use if you forget your Fidelity bank transaction PIN.
Read these also:
- Jaiz bank transfer code (*773) and how to activate
- Keystone bank transfer code, *711# (step by step guides)
- Heritage bank transfer code, *745# (how to activate and register)
- Polaris bank transfer code (*833#) and how to activate
- Wema Bank transfer code, *945# and how to activate
- List of money transfer operators in Nigeria (CBN licensed)
Now, let’s start!!
How to activate Fidelity bank USSD code
If you have never activated Fidelity bank USSD code on your phone number before, to start enjoying Fidelity bank mobile banking for the first time, then follow the steps below to activate and create your transaction PIN.
Please make sure that the SIM card you are going to use to activate Fidelity USSD code with is the one which you used its telephone number to open Fidelity bank account or the one which you are presently receiving an alert with.
To activate Fidelity bank code on your SIM card for mobile banking, please follow the steps below:
- Dial *770# via your Fidelity bank alert SIM card.
- Then select 1 and enter your fidelity bank account number.
- Enter your 4 digit pin to use in future as your transaction PIN.
- Now, you can start enjoying instant Fidelity bank mobile banking anytime, anywhere.
The Fidelity bank transfer code is very fast and secure. In fact, the following are some of its features and benefits:
- Easy, simple, fast and convenient
- Service available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Allows you select the accounts to be used where there are more than one.
- Transaction process is less than 20 seconds
- The service of Fidelity bank USSD code is available to Airtel,9mobil, GLO and MTN subscribers
- The money is deducted directly from your FIDELITY account
- Daily airtime top-up limit is N20,000 for recharge
- Maximum funds transfer limit is N20,000 per transaction, with a cumulative transfer limit of N100,000 daily
- Daily bills payment limit is N20,000
- Dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
How to transfer money from Fidelity bank
You can use Fidelity bank USSD code (*770#) to transfer money to Fidelity bank account other opposite like UBA, GTB, Access bank, etc. To do that, please follow the step by step instructions below.
Fidelity bank USSD code for transfer is then has the features below:
- The single transaction limit when using USSD code is N20,000 while the daily Limit is N100,000
- It works with phone number that is registered with your Fidelity Bank account as an alert number
- It works awesomely on full network signal from your telecom provider
- After transferring fund from you account, the money is instantly deducted directly from your Fidelity Bank account
- Good, news, the entire transaction process takes approximately 10-20 seconds
- Fidelity bank USSD code is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- If you are having many bank accounts with Fidelity bank, dialing the Fidelity bank USSD code with an intention of transferring money from your account, you will be allowed to select the accounts to transact from.
Now, to transfer funds from Fidelity bank using Fidelity bank USSD code, dial *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#. For example, if you want to transfer N20, 000 to a Fidelity bank with an account number: 2184532789, then from your phone, dial *770* 2184532789 *20000#. After that, follow the prompts and complete your transfer with your transaction PIN or password.
From this view, *770# can save you the stress and time to use to go to the bank every time you need to transfer funds for personal or business purposes. Transfer funds using Fidelity bank Instant mobile Banking anywhere, anytime, and to any bank in Nigeria, instantly! No story, No delay!!
Fidelity bank USSD code to pay for bill
The Fidelity bank USSD code can also help you pay your bills at the comfort of your convenience like recharging your DStv, Swift 4G, fund your NairaBet account, fund your Betking account, LCC Toll, and lots more.
USSD code of Fidelity bank to fund or recharge or pay for bill is *770*CODE*SMART CARD NUMBER*AMOUNT#. For example, if you want to fund your Betking wallet with N10, 000 when your code is 1099 while your smart card number is 41234567890, then just simply dial *770*1099*41234567890*10000#.
Read this also: how to fund your Bet9ja account (the recommended and fastest guides).
Some billers such as electricity bill, cable TV bill and lots more with their respective ID code and thing required are discussed in the table below:
|Biller’s Code||Name of biller||Thing required|
|1099||DStv||Smart Card Number|
|1098||DStv Box Office||DSTV Smart Card Number|
|1033||Swift 4G Subscription (Swift 4G)||Customer ID|
|1022||Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Postpaid (EEDC Postpaid)||Customer Account Number|
|1021||Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Postpaid (EEDC Prepaid)||Meter Number|
|1044||Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC Bills)||Customer Account Number|
|1013||Kano Electricity Distribution Company Prepaid (KEDCO Prepaid)||Meter Number|
|1014||Kano Electricity Distribution Company(KEDCO Postpaid)||Account Number|
|1017||Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED)||Customer Account Number|
|1015||Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC Postpaid Payments)||Customer Account Number|
|1011||EKEDP Prepaid Payments (EKEDP Prepaid)||Meter Number|
|1012||EKEDP Prepaid Payments (EKEDP Postpaid)||Account Number|
|1066||LCC toll payments||LCC Account Number|
|1068||Lagos Toll Company (LTC)||Account Number|
|1112||Pay Airtel bills||Phone Number|
If you know that this article has helped you, please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read these also: