Without a valid e-pin, no any JAMB candidate can register and sit for JAMB examination in 2022. JAMB e-pin is what that is also refers to as JAMB form. How can you buy your JAMB e-pin in 2022? This guide will you how to the top best ways step by step.
When it’s come to pay for JAMB E-Pin, many candidates don’t know how to pay and get it very fast and they spend a lot of time on que purposely to purchase JAMB e-pin in the Bank and different places.
As a result of that while our aim is to make people’s lives easier especially students, we’ll show you in this article how to pay and buy JAMB E-Pin for further JAMB registration in 2022.
Do you want to know how to buy jamb epin for 2022 registration? If yes, then please don’t hesitate to read up this article very well. Epincan be bought at the commercial bank’s branch like UBA or Union Bank.
Therefore, the founder of this blog, Abdulrazaq Yahaya has found seven (7) methods (not only one method) through which JAMB candidates can use to pay for JAMB E-Pin purchase for further registration in 2021.
Read these also:
- How to apply for national ID card for JAMB 2021 registration and get your national Identification number, NIN very quick within a day
- Top engineering recruitment agencies in UK (2022)
- Top best motivational quotes for success, students, etc. (2022)
- Nile University (Abuja) school fees for all courses (2022)
- Course outline for Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- How to do Post UTME reprinting in 2021 to know your seat number
- Examples of simultaneous equations word problems (step by step)
How to purchase JAMB e-pin in 2022 (7 fastest methods)
If you follow the guides on this blog, then you will never regret. For a first note, Jamb epin for this year costs N4,500 while you may be forced to pay higher than that in some cases especially if you don’t buy yours according to how we are going to explain below.
In this post, I will like to show with you the steps you can make your JAMB registration payment for 2022 easily at the comfort of your room or where ever you are. As known If the time of jamb registration come, you will definitely find the chance to make your registration payment easily.
But in this post, you will know that it is not only in the bank that jamb candidates can make their payment for jamb registration in 2022.
In this article, you will know how to pay without in the bank and it is is instance.
Currently, JAMB has seven (7) modes through which candidates can make payment for buying their e-pins.
I will show you the seven modes you can make your payment for buying your e-oin. Just keep reading as I am about to show you.
Note: the ten (10) digit numbers (confirmation/profile code) you received from 55019 when creating your JAMB profile from your phone will be used in any of the modes which I will show you below before you can pay and buy your epin successfully.
Best ways to purchase JAMB e-pin and get it very fast
Below are the modes to buy E-Pin from JAMB in 2021.
- Participating Banks
- Mobile Money Operators
- Registered Microfinance bank
- Online Payment
As they are shown, the modes of payment for purchasing e-pin from JAMB are seven (7). Now, let’s go to look at how you can pay and buy using any method.
1. Participating/Affiliating Banks:
From decades, JAMB has been participating with several commercial banks in Nigeria for aiding candidates pay to it for registration.
Those JAMB participating banks help candidates very fast and they do not do fraudulent service for candidates.
What are the participating banks? Do not worry, JAMB has got over eleven (11) participating banks in Nigeria and below are the following:.
- Access bank
- Eco bank
- First bank
- FCMB bank
- Fidelity bank
- Jaiz bank
- Skye (Polaris) bank
- Sterling bank
- Uniin bank
- Unity bank and
- Zenith bank
Just go into any of the listed branches above and tell any staff you meet that you came for buying JAMB E-Pin. Then, they will gladly do it for you.
Note: You should have had a cash (money) for purchasing of JAMB e-pin before going to the bank.
2. Mobile Money Operators:
JAMB candidates can also pay for their purchase of E-Pin using mobile money operator mode.
What are mobile money operators? The mobile money operators mode that candidates do the payment of E-Pin in Nigeria (nationwide) are presently four (4) in number in 2021 and below are theirs:
- e-Transact (PocketMoney)
- TEASYPay and
- Packway Projects (Ready cash).
Any one of the mobile money operators listed above can be used to pay for purchasing of JAMB e-pin using your confirmation code and cash for buying it.
See these also:
- Electricity distribution companies in Nigeria 2022
- USSD code for Airtel family and friends (complete guide)
- How to load Airtel card while you’re in their debt
- The overview of NYSC and things to know about it
- Top best hotels in Abuja and their addresses in 2022
3. Registered Microfinance Bank
Candidates of JAMB 2021 can pay for their purchase of e-pin by using registered microfinance bank mode.
Currently, there are only two (2) participating JAMB microfinance banks in Nigeria which assist the candidates to pay for their e-pin in 2021.
Below are the two (2) JAMB affiliated microfinance banks and their addresses in Nigeria in 2021 which you can use to buy an epin:
- FUD MFB (Duste) and
- Regent MFB (Abuja).
Just go into any of the two registered microfinance banks listed above with your cash and confirmation code for purchasing of e-pin.
Note: This payment mode can only be done fraudlessly in any microfinance bank in Duste and Abuja.
4. Online Payment
Jamb candidates can also pay for the purchase of their e-pin through online (JAMB portal).
- Visit JAMB website by clicking here
- Then click 0n PURCHASE of 2021 Application Document tab
- And enter your profile code.
- Select payment method (interSwitch/Remita) and finally
- ClicK make payment button
At this point after you have successfully followed up the instructions given above, your JAMB e-pin will be then delivered to your registered telephone number.
5. POS Method:
2022 JAMB candidates can also easily purchase their e-pin at POS which is available at every state office of JAMB for all state’s capital in Nigeria, accredited cbt centres and any offerable pos service outlets
Give them your confirmation/profile code and money to buy it and your e-pin will be sent to your registered telephone number.
Read this also: how apply for POS machine from Zenith Bank and get it very fast (step by step).
6. ATM outlet method:
With ATM outlet of all commercial banks that are in partnership with JAMB in delivering JAMB e-pin 2022 to candidates can also be used to purchase your JAMB e-pin by using your debit card.
This is available on all atm outlets of participating banks which had listed in number 1 above (InterSwith Channel).
To purchase JAMB e-pin for 2022 on an ATM outlet, simply select bill payment and then pick JAMB. Enter confirmation code (profile code) and follow the prompts to pay.
If you have carefully followed the instructions above, then your e-pin will be sent to your registered telephone number.
7. USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS):
Candidates can also buy their JAMB e-pin in 2022 by using USSD code method by following the instructions below:
- Enter your profile code,
- Select bank and follow the steps very promptly to complete your payment.
- Finally, your JAMB e-pin will be then sent to your unique telephone number as text message.
Did you enjoy this article? Which mode of payment will you use to buy your e-pin in an upcoming JAMB 2022 registration and why? Please comment with your answer via the comment section.
Feel free to let’s know where you misunderstood in this article, follow us on Facebook and share it with your friends, please.
For more important information and updates or guides concerning JAMB 2022 registration, examination, reprinting date and everything you need to Know, you may simply make us at Fast Knowers dot com your educational informant by subscribing to our newsletter or liking our Facebook page.
Read these also:
- How to get and activate JAMB past questions for previous years on your mobile phone
- List of all departments/courses offered in OAU in 2022
- Top best companies for SIWES placement in Ibadan 2022
- Bank Recruitment 2022 in Nigeria
- Why most of the universities in Nigeria don’t admit candidates who studied very hard
- Eight (8) crucial things to do in 2022 after you have checked your JAMB result
- Top best companies that accept corpers in Abuja 2022
- Top motivational speakers in the world 2022
- CEO of Twitter, WhatsApp, Google, Apple and Microsoft (2022)
How much is the pay for E pin
Epin is always N4, 500. Thank you.
Please how much is to be paid for jamb E pin
Please how can i pay for my epin by pos.
This article has helped me save a lot of time!
Technology has made something convinient for us! By the i did my e-pin payment at zenith bank, there was a crowd in the bank hall. As i have read this article, i will recommend any person to use a ussd method because it worked for younger brother!