MTN being the biggest mobile telecommunication company in Africa, it has different tariff plans for its subscribers to enjoy. Let’s start discussing the top best MTN tariff plans in 2021 and how or USSD code which you can use to migrate.
As a matter of fact, among all MTN tariff plans, there are some which are not recommended for you while they can be recommended for other subscriber to migrate to.
For example, if you use a lot of data, then we highly recommend you to migrate to MTN tariff plan such as MTN Pulse or MTN XtraValue which give a large amount of data.
In the same vein, we strongly advise you to migrate to a tariff plan which gives a large amount of bonus of airtime such as MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan if you too much like calling.
- MTN YouTube night data bundles and how to activate
- How to check MTN data balance online (step by step)
- How can you track the number that used your MTN recharge card
- Cheapest MTN data plan for 2021 and how to subscribe
Top best MTN tariff plans in 2021 and how to migrate
In this current page, I have compiled and discussed a lot the list of all latest and best MTN tariff plans in 2021 which you can migrate to and start enjoying their benefits very fast.
Some of the best MTN tariff plans in 2021 are shown in the table below with their respective call rates and migration USSD codes.
|Tariff Plans||Call Rates||Migration codes|
|Awuf4U||45k/sec||*888*Recharge card PIN#|
Now, the list and explanation of top best MTN tariff plans for data and calls in 2021 are discussed below step by step.
1. MTN Awuf4U tariff plan
MTN Awuf4U is one of the top best tariff plans that rewards the subscribers with a 500% airtime bonus on every recharge from N100 & above or 350% on every recharge between N1 & N99.
By subscribing to MTN Awuf4U tariff plan, you will get 6 times (6X) offer whether you are a Prepaid or Post-paid customer.
Very importantly, you don’t have to dial any USSD code to migrate, to opt in, simply load your MTN recharge using the special code, *888*Recharge card PIN#. For example, *888*1762539081726354#.
Read this also: how to borrow airtime on MTN using USSD code.
How does MTN Awuf4U work and its benefits?
Using MTN Awuf4U tariff plan, you must experience the following benefits:
- Once you recharge N100 or more, you receive a 500% airtime bonus which lasts for 1 month.
- If you recharge between N1 and N99, you will get a 275% airtime bonus which is valid for 2 weeks.
- Most importantly, all calls across the nation, Nigeria are charged 56 kobo per second and 33.60 per minute.
- If you intend to send a text message using your MTN Awuf4U airtime account balance, normal SMS charge, N4 will be charged and the good news is that you can send 75 SMS and above in a week.
- If you don’t have data bundle on your SIM card, you can opt in for Pay As You Go (PAYG) by paying N15/MB from your MTN Awuf4U airtime account balance.
Happy with MTN Awuf4U tariff plan? Get started with it today by just simply load your next recharges using *888*, then recharge card’s PIN and finally put hatch, # at the end.
2. MTN YafunYafun tariff plan
MTN YafunYafun tariff plan was specially designed for New MTN customers to enjoy a 700% bonus on every recharge of N100 and above.
On MTN YafunYafun tariff plan, you will get 400% bonus airtime which can be used to make voice call within Nigeria or use to send an SMS messages to any type of network.
MTN YafunYafun tariff plan can also give you 300% bonus data bundle which you can use to browse any website or download anything online.
It is the default tariff plan. Enjoy free 10MB of data on Every First Recharge or on First Call of the month, valid for 30 days.
Most importantly, YafunYafun tariff plan has no migration code. For example, if you register new MTN SIM card today, you will be credited with N1000 as a bonus
- N800 out of the activation bonus is for National calls/SMS and the rest, N200 is for data to browse any of your favorite website.
- You will enjoy 100% data bonus any time you are buying MTN data bundle
- You get a 700% bonus on every recharge of N100 and above for 3months, of which 500% will be used for National Voice call and SMS and 200% will be used for data on all websites etc.
- You will be given a double data, that is, 2X the volume of data bundle you buy for 4 months of buying your new MTN SIM card.
See this also: how to update your MTN SIM card details online.
3. MTN Beta Talk tariff plan
This tariff plan rewards you with 300% airtime bonus and additional 200% data bonus on every recharge from N1 and above.
- MTN Beta Talk tariff plan offers you a free 10MB data bonus on your first recharge of the month.
- All airtime bonuses can be used for National calls, National SMS and Pay As You Go (PAYG) data.
- To subscribe, simply dial *123*2*1# or send BT as a text message to 131
- After subscribing successfully, you will receive a message from MTN network notifying you that your migration was successful.
As an already migrated MTN Beta Talk tariff plan, you will enjoy 40MB for N50 and 250MB for N200 and free 10MB of data on every first recharge or on first call of the month valid for 1 month.
Once again, dial *123*2*1# or Text BT to 131 to benefit from this package.
Please note that on MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan, you will be rewarded with a 150% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and a 250% airtime bonus on your recharge of N100 or more.
See this also: how to transfer airtime on MTN for the first time.
4. MTN XtraValue tariff plan
Do you want to get amazing bundle of huge airtime for voice calls and data on your MTN line? If yes, then migrtate to MTN XtreValue tariff plan by simply dial *131*2#.
XtraValue is a tariff plan that rewards you with airtime for National calls and SMS, international calls to some selected destinations, and decent data volumes for browsing the internet after buying one of the available data bundles to your MTN SIM card.
On MTN XtraValue tariff plan, we then have to plans (XtraTalk and XtraData) which are at different price points ranging from N300 to N20000.
- XtraTalk offers more airtime than data while
- XtraData offers more data than airtime.
In fact, if you are searching for the best tariff plan of MTN network in 2021 which can give airtime and data bonus, then XraTalk and XtraData tariff plan is for you.
To migrate to MTN XtraValue tariff plan, just dial *131*2# via your registered MTN SIM card.
You can also make outgoing Calls, SMS and Data and receive incoming calls while roaming with N2000 and above in 10 countries giving better value for your money.
Most importantly, MTN XtraValue tariff plan can be migrated by both prepaid and postpaid MTN customers.
By migrating to MTN XraValue tariff plan, you will be given free 10MB of data on every First recharge or on first call of the month which is valid for 1 month.
5. MTN mPulse tariff plan
This tariff plan is mainly targeted at the tween and teens between the ages of 9-15 years.
MTN MPulse tariff plan is an innovative new prepaid tariff plan specially designed to equip young students in Nigerian schools with relevant life and digital skills for success in a constantly evolving world helping them to Learn, Play and Shine.
To migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan, simply dial *344*1# or send mPulse as an inform of text message to 131.
- Upon successful migration from other tariff plan to MTN mPulse tariff plan, you will enjoy free 10MB of data on every first recharge or on first call of the month valid for one month.
- It offers students awesome data packages.
- It can also give students unlimited access to educational content, entertainment and lots more.
6. MTN Biz Class tariff plan
This tariff plan is for those who want to enjoy a cost effective prepaid mobile voice and data service designed for business owners and their staffs.
It also offers MTN subscribers the opportunity to activate other bundles that suit their needs, the ability to share voice minutes with employees/colleagues who are also on the MTN Biz Class tariff plan.
Glad with this offer? Just simply send 433 in form of text message to 131 or *460*1*2# to migrate to MTN Biz Class tariff plan today!!
Read this also: top 16 successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria and what they produce.
7. MTN TruTalk tariff plan
To enjoy a flat rate for calls across all local networks in Nigeria after paying a daily access fee, send TT to 131 or dial *400# or *123*2*6# to migrate to MTN TruTalk tariff plan.
You can also after successfully subscribing enjoy free 10MB of data on every first recharge or on first call of the month which lasts for one month.
Importantly, please note that migrating from one tariff plan to another more than one time within 30 days attracts a migration fee of N102. However, MTN TruTalk is an exception, hence, you can migrate for free any time to MTN TruTalk tariff plan.
8. MTN Biz Plus tariff plan
This tariff plan is dedicatedly created for business owners and it enables you get further price advantage and business tips ideal for SMEs.
To subscribe, dial *460*1*1# or text BizPlus to 131 and enjoy lower voice call rates and bundle, Value-Added Services such as customized CallerFeel, unique CallerTunez to help you market your products/services to your callers.
You will also enjoy special business capacity building information service (business tips) all at a daily access fee of N10 only!
9. MTN Pulse tariff plan
Does your lifestyle express a passion for fun stuff like Music, Art, fashion, sports, and entertainments? If yes, then MTN Pulse tariff plan is the right plan for you to migrate to.
All you need to do to migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan is simply text 406 to 131 or dial *406*1#.
MTN Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan that offers you a Flat rate of 11k/sec to make calls across all local networks in Nigeria.
As a subscriber of MTN Pulse tariff plan, below are some of the benefits for you:
- A flat rate of 11k/sec to call all local networks
- Enjoy the latest songs on MUSIC+ at N10 per day.
- Once you are migrated to MTN Pulse, you are set to enjoy the special data bundles that come with it.
- You will get a continuous data bonus on recharge.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to migrate to any of the top best MTN tariff plans discussed above, please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read this also: how to send ”Please Call Me Back” on MTN in Nigeria.