Are you looking for the UBA mobile app which can help you send money to UBA bank account or other Nigerian bank account? In fact, UBA has different methods to use to transfer fund any time, any where.
UBA has mobile app banking, USSD code banking and internet banking. Each of the are used to perform one service. The truth is that if you can’t one method, then you must access another one.
In this article, I am dedicatedly going to discuss with you how to download latest version of UBA mobile app, how you can use it to transfer money to any bank account of your choice and do any other thing with it step by step.
New UBA mobile application and how to download
In line with the goal of UBA mobile banking to help you easily make money transfers, buy airtime and pay bills, et., the new UBA Mobile App hosts different features that not only ensure that your financial transactions are easier and more enjoyable to carry out but also make sure that you experience stress less transaction.
Now, let’s show you how to download, register and use new UBA mobile app in 2022.
The step by step guides are:
- Step 1: First download UBA Mobile App on Google Play or App store.
- Step 2: After successfully downloading the App, launch the App by clicking on the UBA mobile icon on your phone.
- Step 3: To register as a Mobile Banking User. Please continue reading for more instruction about that.
How to register UBA mobile app
After the completion of downloading UBA mobile app has successfully done, before you can begin to use it to transfer money or buy airtime, you have to first register or activate it.
Read these also:
- Keystone bank transfer code, *711# (step by step guides)
- Unity bank transfer code (*7799#) and how to activate in 2022
- Access bank mobile app: guides about it in 2022
- How to open Kuda bank account step by step
- Best banks to open domiciliary account with in Nigeria (2022)
- How to open Access Bank Dollar account step by step
- Zenith Bank domiciliary account form (step by step guides)
- How to become First Bank POS Agent
To register UBA mobile application on any type of phone, Android, IOS, etc., please follow the instruction and procedure below:
- Open the app and click register on the homepage.
- Select your country.
- Choose a registration option (please choose ”enroll with UBA card” for easy set up)
- Enroll with UBA card – insert the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of your UBA card to register. Please note that the app is intelligent enough to know if this is a debit card or prepaid card. Then it gives the necessary screens based on the card type.
- Register with account number and secure pass – Enter your account number and download the secure pass application from the App Store to get the secure pass code to validate your account.
Alternatively, you can register with branch activation code. Read the guides below for more information about that:
- Choose ”Register with branch activation code” – which can be gotten/ at any UBA branch.
- Other ways sign up – clicking this option will give you the option to open a bank account with or without a BVN.
- Your preferred registration option will allow you:
- Choose a username.
- Create a password (password is numeric and will be used to log-in to the app).
- Create a Mobile Pin (numeric and 6 digits to enable you confirm transactions).
- Once successful, you will be rerouted to the login page for you to enter your chosen details and begin using the app to transact everywhere you are.
With UBA mobile app, you can view bank statement (transaction history). To do this, select the account or card you would like to view and click on Statement to display your transactions. Most interestingly, you will be able to view your last 6 months statement.
Features of UBA latest version
The United Bank for Africa, UBA has released the latest version in 2022 which has a full features of which the old versions didn’t have.
Below are some features in UBA latest version:
Create Savings Goal:
We all have different reasons why we save money, we also all share the need to have money on hand for unforeseen circumstances. Sometimes having the foresight to save money can be the difference between having a necessary purchasing power or waiting for another good opportunity to come around.
This is one feature that the new app allows you to handle easily, you can create a saving goal (for rent, school fees, wedding, utilities, emergency, car purchase etc.) which will allow you separately save a certain amount of money at a comfortable pace.
One good financial practice that continues to stand the test of time is putting away a certain percentage of money from funds you regularly earn or receive to be kept away for emergencies. This percentage typically varies between 10-30 per cent depending on your earnings and current needs but whatever amount you decide, be sure to use this feature on the app to save your money automatically.
I’m sure that I’m not the only one who has often preferred to get food delivered at home as opposed to dining outside and one of the few challenges around that is the process of payment.
Placing an order for food online is a one enjoyable development that has risen in the past few years. It has taken the enjoyment offered by a tasty meal catered by someone else and brought to your comfort zone to a whole other level.
The food delivery feature of the UBA Mobile App solves the problem of difficulty and absence of trust surrounding payment and ensures that you have a wide variety of restaurants to choose from, with the click of a button.
You do not have to worry about the credibility of the establishment which you choose to order from on the app or how payment for your meal will be made, simply tap ‘order food’, choose your location, choose your preferred restaurant, and place your order. This feature is only available to users in Lagos for now.
We’ve all misplaced items or had them stolen, regardless of how careful we often are to protect our personal effects, life happens and brings with it circumstances that may be beyond our control.
In the event that your card gets lost or is stolen, this feature allows you to restrict the card across different channels: ATM, WEB, POS. The new mobile app ensures that you have the option to protect your money by providing the option to block, lock, freeze or cancel your card at any time.
Additionally, the card control feature allows you to also request a new card via the app, control your card across locations (using geo-fencing technology), set a daily/weekly limit on the card across all the channels, and provides increased control over your banking transactions.
You can never have too many privacy control options where your money protection is involved. You can also never have too much protection for your mobile banking app.
Although we all work to be careful, the password to your app can be learnt and used by someone who isn’t you, so activating a Face ID unlock option, if it is supported by your phone/operating system, can go a long way to protect your funds.
The new app supports the use of your Face ID or fingerprint to unlock your banking app but that’s not all. There is the wave to hide balance feature ensuring that you have an added layer of protection.
All you need to do is to wave over your phone’s sensor to blur out information such as your account balances, upcoming payment and transactions.
It is not always easy to find your bank’s Automatic Teller Machine (ATM), especially in unfamiliar place and using the ATMs of other banks most often results in banks charges which can pile up.
To help you ease transactions, the new app operates in the 20 countries of UBA’s operation making it possible to interact in multiple languages, while giving you the ability to easily locate ATMs near you. No matter where you are, you are never too far from the nearest UBA ATM.
Easier page navigation:
An enjoyable mobile app results from development that puts you, the user first and is mobile-driven. UBA understands this and that is the reason that the new app looks so much better.
It has a beautiful user interface with fluid page changes and sleek button clicks. It’s a lot easier to navigate the app which has obvious section separation and three different themes which you can choose from.
UBA internet banking
Have you been searching ”how to download UBA internet banking app for making basic transactions? Once you create your UBA internet banking profile/account and have your username and password, then you can download UBA mobile banking.
- To register for UBA online banking CLICK HERE
- Click on instant self registration
- Enter your details as required: account number, numbers on card, card expiry date and click on continue.
- Now create and confirm your password as required. Make sure you use the right combination and don’t share the password with anybody.
- Once you have completed the registration. Then you will be redirected to your dashboard.
UBA mobile app login
While registering for UBA mobile and internet banking app on your device, two things you should never forget are your login details and transaction PIN.
Anytime you are about to use UBA mobile app to make the transaction, open it on your phone, enter your username and password. If you want to transact (send money, transfer airtime, pay bill, etc.), then enter your four digit secret PIN to authenticate the transaction.
How to make transaction using UBA mobile app
To be able to make transaction using UBA mobile app, you must have:
- Beneficiary’s details – name, account number
- Purpose of transfer
- Beneficiary’s bank details – bank name,
- Your Hard Token/Secure Pass or transaction PIN.
Please note that before you can make banking transaction using UBA mobile app, note that:
- You must be an active customer of UBA. Be it current or savings account
- The phone number and email that you used to open your UBA account must be active
- A smart phone is required (android, IOS, or others)
- You must have an active ATM card.
Now, to transfer money from your UBA account using UBA mobile app, follow the procedures below:
- Open the UBA app on your phone.
- Sign in with your login details (username and password).
- Choose the Beneficiary’s bank
- Select Transfer Type –
- Choose account to debit
- Fill in the sender, Beneficiary and Bank’s Details
- Kindly state the purpose of the transfer clearly.
- Review all details and click Transfer.
- At this stage, Terms & Conditions will be displayed to you. Read and, if satisfied, accept it.
- Input your Token code in the token field and click OK to authenticate the transaction.
- You will get a response “Successful”, hence the transaction has been successfully made.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to download UBA mobile app, how to register it, how to use it to transfer money, etc., please subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates and remember to share it with your friends.
Read these also:
- Serial number of a recharge card (how many they are for all networks)
- Zenith bank mobile app and how to transfer with it
- First bank mobile app and how to download very fast (2022)
- Top successful female entrepreneurs in Nigeria & what they do (2022)
- Airtel recharge code for data and airtime bonus (2022)
- How to become Union bank POS agent