Spectranet WiFi can be recharged using different ways. In this today’s article, I will teach you how to recharge or renew your Spectranet WiFi device.
Has data plan in your Spectranet MiFi finished? Are you searching for how you can renew or top it up very fast and continue browsing? If yes, then this post is very helpful to you as it is going to discuss how to pay for Spectranet subscription step by step.
How to top up Spectranet WiFi data bundle
Now, let’s start discussing how to recharge Spectranet WiFi using different methods:
Spectranet WiFi data bundle can be toped up in person, that is, by going to any of their nearest office yourself in order to meet their customer care.
For the list of all their offices in Nigeria and their address, please click here.
Read these also:
- Where to get Smile SIM card in Nigeria
- Where to buy Spectranet SIM card
- USSD code for Airtel family and friends (complete guide)
- How to generate and print recharge card PIN for all networks in 2022
- How to know the network of a number in Nigeria
- Social bundle code for Airtel network (step by step guides)
- Airtel YouTube night data bundle bonus and how to use step by step
- Message center numbers of all networks in Nigeria (step by step guides)
- Anniversary date of all networks in Nigeria in 2022
- How to transfer airtime from Airtel network to another network
- Bulk SMS plan for all networks and how to buy step by step
SelfCare Login Page
The website of Spectranet itself is called SelfCare as it allows people to server their self online without going out to their office even though it is needed.
In the first place, we advised you to go to Spectranet office for recharging your Spectranet WiFi, right? Another method that you can use is visiting their SelfCare portal and follow the prompts to do it yourself very fast.
Visit their SelfCare here.
Another way to use to recharge or top up your Spectranet WiFi data bundle is bank payment. In this method, almost every commercial bank in Nigeria are in partnership with Spectranet and hence they enable their customers use the money in their account to pay to Spectranet for renewing their data bundle.
How to recharge for Spectranet with Zenith Bank?
One of the banks which Spectranet so much likes its customers to use to pay for their WiFi data top up is Internet Banking of Zenith Bank. To recharge your Spectranet WiFi using Zenith bank, please PAY NOW by clicking here and follow the prompts.
To pay to Spectranet with Zenith bank for your WiFi data bundle top up, plrase follow the steps below:
- First, login to your Zenith bank banking application
- Select payments option
- Select bill payments Quickteller option
- Choose bank account from which payment needs to be deducted
- Select internet services under the category section
- Select Spectranet limited under biller section
- Choose between following under plan section…
- Refill account (add money for plan change or auto renewal in future) or
- Renew account (renew existing subscription plan with immediate effect)
- Enter Spectranet UserID at ref. Number (reference number) section
- Complete payment formalities for account to be renewed immediately or payment to be added to account
- If you want same transaction to be repeated on a monthly basis, please select
- Repeating under one time transfer? Section
- Select monthly under frequency section
- Select start and end date for the period for automated deductions
- Please remember to restart Spectranet MiFi device or router after renewal for services to be provisioned on the account.
Happily, you can also pay the amount of money that you want to recharge your Spectranet WiFi with directly into their Zenith bank account. Their Zenith bank account number and their respective state are discussed in the table below:
|Abuja||Zenith Bank PLC||1014071129|
|Ibadan||Zenith Bank PLC||1014108926|
|Lagos||Zenith Bank Plc||1014071095|
|Port Harcourt||Zenith Bank Plc||1014506728|
How to pay for Spectranet with bank?
Apart from Zenith bank, you can also use other bank to recharge your Spectranet WiFi, please read all the banks below that offers this service one by one.
- Keystone Bank | PAY NOW
- Stanbic IBTC | PAY NOW
- Union Bank | PAY NOW
- Access Bank Group | PAY NOW
- FirstBank Nigeria | PAY NOW
- United Bank for Africa | PAY NOW
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) | PAY NOW
- Skye Bank | PAY NOW
- Sterling Bank | PAY NOW
- Wema Bank | PAY NOW
- Diamond Bank | PAY NOW
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) | PAY NOW.
To contact Spectranet for payment related issue, please always use their ”payment contact form page” by clicking here.
It is very important to note that payments made through bank transfer will take at least 4 hours to reflect. Always share your user id, email id details for faster payment realization any time you are contacting them.
How to subscribe on Spectranet very fast
Now, the amazing ways on how to subscribe for data bundle on your Spectranet WiFi online are discussed in a list form below:
- Renew using Spectranet Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
- Most interestingly, you can also recharge your Spectranet WiFi online using their Mobile App (Download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Pay Online at Selfcare (https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng) using Vouchers or Webpay Utility
- Subscribe online at JumiaPay (www.pay.jumia.com.ng)
- Recharge for it online at Paga (www.mypaga.com/spectranet)
- Recharge your Spectranet WiFi online at QuickTeller (www.quickteller.com/spectranet)
- Use PayArena (www.payarena.com/spectranet)
- PayOutlet can also be used to pay for Specription online (www.payoutlet.net/spectranet).
Note: the Spectranet has Mobile App which increases customer engagement and provide them with more values. With their mobile App, connectivity becomes seamless and payment for subscription is made simpler.
The Spectranet Mobile App offers customers easy access to check their account balance, history, recharge their WiFi and many more.
For full enjoyment, download Spectranet mobile app from:
Spectranet SIM card and how to get it
As usual, if you have got Spectranet MiFi, that is not the end of everything for you to be able to start browsing because you must have Spectranet official SIM card. I have in one of my of posts shown the ways on how to get it step by step. Please click here to read it.
Note: Spectranet SIM card can not be gotten by ordering it online but going to any of their nearest offices and buy in person can. To get it, please note that your National Identification Number (NIN) must be needed for due registration in line with the NCC’s regulation.
If you know that this article has helped you know how to recharge Spectranet WiFi or how to top up Spectranet MiFi device, then please subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates and remember to share it with your friends.
Read these also:
- Where to buy Spectranet SIM card
- Spectranet Mifi price in Nigeria (2022)
- How to transfer airtime from Glo to Glo network
- The recommended ways to how you can unblock your Bet9ja account
- How to contact NIMC customer care in 2022 for anything
- Smile Nigeria latest vacancies and how to apply (2022)
- How many digits are the recharge card pin of all networks in Nigeria
- Serial number of a recharge card (how many they are for all networks)