When it’s come to the field of engineering in any country of the world, the best and top rated one is electrical and electronics engineering. Electrical and electronics engineering (EEE) is a course that can be studied in the university or polytechnic. If you want to study it in Nigeria, below are the top best polytechnics for electrical and electronics engineering.
If it’s in the university you gain admission for studying electrical and electronics engineering, you will be entitled to study there for five good years plus one year for national youth service (NYSC). meanwhile, if it is in the polytechnic, you will only spend four years for academic program, one year for Industrial Training (IT) program and lastly one year for NYSC program, hence making it to become a total of six years.
In many occasions, HND holder are also referred to as a degree equivalent. As a matter of fact, an engineering students from polytechnic are more skilled than those from the university because they were assumed to be trained in every aspect of their field practically.
My main aim of writing this article is not to justify the difference between engineering students from polytechnic and those from the university but to show you top best Nigerian polytechnics for electrical and electronics engineering.
Read these also:
- Course outline for Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Top 15 skills to learn during your NYSC for free of charge
- Courses and faculties offered in FPI (list and explained)
Now. Let’s begin the discussion!!
Top best polytechnics for studying electrical and electronics engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering encompasses all areas of research, development, design, and operation of electrical and electronic systems and their components. If you understand physical sciences and mathematics, then you will enjoy this course no matter any polytechnic you gain an admission in Nigeria.
The list below is the top 20 best polytechnics for studying electrical and electronics engineering in Nigeria:
- Kaduna Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro
- Yaba College Of Technology
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
- Covenant Polytechnic, Aba
- Kalac Christal Polytechnic
- Kano State Polytechnic
- Karrox-Ugrl Computer Education And Training Centre
- Kings Polytechnic
- Kwara State Polytechnic
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management
- Tower Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo state
- Uyo City Polytechnic
- Lagos City Polytechnic, Ikeja (private polytechnic)
- Federal Polytechnic, Idah (FPI or FEPODA)
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida
- Delta State Polytechnic
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Osun State Polytechnic
If you know that this article has helped you know the list and more information about top best polytechnic for studying electrical and electronics engineering, please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read these also: