Mike Adenuga is both a digital and non digital Nigerian entrepreneur born on 29 April 1953 in Ibadan, Oyo state. He is the second richest man in Nigeria after Aliko Dangote making his wealth from telecommunication and oil production. Mike Adenuga is the founder of Glo and today, we are going to discuss his net worth and everything about his personal life.
Being a digital entrepreneur, Mike Adenuga is the founder of Glo network which is now in 2022 according to Forbes the third largest operator in Nigeria with 55 million plus subscribers. Forbes also rated Mike Adenuga real time net worth at $7B as of February 2022.
Founder of Glo and his net worth
The founder of Glo is a Nigerian successful businessman married to Titi Joyce Adenuga currently blessed with 7 children. He had a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Pace University, New York. He and his families are presently living in Lagos, Nigeria.
He also has an oil production company called Conoil which is operating 6 oil blocks in Niger Delta. Mike Adenuga does other business but the ones that he predominantly deals in are telecom, oil and gas.
Glo was in the first time launched services in Benin in 2008 before it started introducing to other countries. Glo quickly started challenging the other firstly launched giant network, MTN Group.
Read these also:
Net worth of Glo
The net worth of Glo Nigeria itself in 2022 according to Forbes is $1.178 billion. Glo was launched in Nigeria on 29 August 2003. The current employees at Glo are four thousand plus in 2022.
Glo operates network services in 180 countries. Glo operates in Ghana, Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
Cars of founder of Glo
|Name and model||Price (Naira)|
|Armored Bentley Mulsanne||₦110.5 million|
|Mercedes-Maybach S-Class||₦72.1 million|
|Mercedes Benz AMG C63||₦24.3 million|
|Rolls-Royce Phantom||₦151.6 million|
Apart from getting an expensive cars, Mike Adenuga, founder of Glo also has private jets including Bombardier Global 5000 (worth ₦16.6 billion), Dassault Falcon 7x worth ₦19.6 billion and among others.
When it comes to house, Mike Adenuga’s residential houses in Nigeria and abroad are the most expensive. On of his residential houses is located in Banana Island, Lagos worth over 1 billion NGN.
The founder of Glo is a famous billionaire and one of the wealthiest people in Nigeria and Africa at large, hence, he has to live in an expensive house. He has an impressive mansion built in the most luxurious and expensive part of Lagos, Banana Island. The huge mansion costs approximately 8 billion Naira, an equivalent of 22 million U.S. dollars.
Mike Adenuga was in 2019 cited as one of the Top 100 most influential Africans by New African magazine.
Mike Adenuga quotes
Being a successful businessman, Mike Adenuga has to make quotes to motivate and inspire other people who are intending to start doing or already doing business. Some favorite quotes of Mike Adenuga are:
1. ”Whether you’re a farmer, builder or engineer, the opportunities are equal: Just add a little innovation.” – Mike Adenuga
2. ”The harder you work, the luckier you get · Business doesn’t work well on its own. You have to boost market from one state to the other” – Mike Adenuga
3. ”The harder you work the luckier you get.” – Mike Adenuga
4. ”In Life, you don’t get anywhere or do anything you hope to without some sort of sacrifice.” – Mike Adenuga
5. ”Whether you’re a farmer, builder or engineer, the opportunities are equal: Just add a little innovation.” – Mike Adenuga
If you know that this article has helped you know the net worth of the founder of Glo, Mike Adenuga, then please share it with your friends and remember to subscribe to our newsletter for more important updates.
Read these also:
- Top best motivational quotes for success, students, etc. (2022)
- How to transfer airtime from Glo to Glo network.
- USSD code for 5x (five times) airtime bonus on Airtel network.
- South African visa for Nigerian (requirements, how much it costs, etc.).
- List of all Oba of Lagos (past and present).
- USSD code for Airtel family and friends (complete guide).